Who should be our PM

Sumit Sharma
Sumit Sharma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Guys What you think that this time our country needs a new party with a new leader with a totally new avtar or the PM should be one of the current leaders ????

Reply with reason please Cool

1-20
21-33
Replies 1 to 20 of 33 Ascending
S K G Rao
S K G Rao
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Dear Varun,

You are sleeping wake up,the berths are yet to be filled by sm whom I have selected by the power vested to me by me.

Oops sm wake up Varun is comming soon.

S K G Rao
S K G Rao
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Mr.Balu it was very HOT there so I came here on duty.

Jokes apart let's do something and Let our PM be SM (Sumit Sharma).

Dear Sumit please take Charge of office and give berths to all,not Lalu's.

Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

Mr.Rao, 

how can this happen??? SM as PM suddenly???

my own cabinet members de-throning me??? I feel like Maggie Thatcher! but i din even speak about the environment yet. Cry

S K G Rao
S K G Rao
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Why is it no one is listenig to me and this no use posts keep going long.

LET THERE BE SOME ACTION,RIGHT NOW - RIGHT HERE.

We thought you had already left for Afghanistan, Mr. Rao. What are you doing here still?

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

its not UPA rather its UPSC

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

Well the topic has been diluted, its more like the tussle between the IPL and the govt. both blaming each other. We always been casual and have let people ruin our country, we complain a lot and seldom we do anything to fix the problem. Its running throughout this thread. I m sure i will be stamped as a loquacious individual, none the less, vote for your party. Let India know who makes the govt. stop wild guessing, exit polls are banned by the election commission. i appreciate the few who have chosen their candidates, though mockingly. Everyone here are forgetting that the government is not just run by the politicians but also by the administrators and bureaucrat who are the real think tank. Atleast the government has kept that part concrete by using UPA and SSC. My vote is for Mr. Advani, but i would be forced to vote for a regional party which i assume will form an alliance post poll.

Varun, where can put jk? Can you spare Information and Broadcasting Ministry for him?

Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

that does sound mr.balu! we need someone for IT. Laughing

Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

I meant...sound good. :)

Well then, that's settled. jk, you being a loquacious individual, you will like the IB Ministry.

Sumit Sharma
Sumit Sharma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Mr Kg Rao

I am serious .... in every party there is a ministry called Naari Sansthan but there is no such ministry for Bachelors and youth thats y i said.

I have no issues guys i am listing ur names for ministry . The no. of chances getting good department depends how active the member is on this post....

And guys party name should be Blogging party .

And the PM shouldbe young and below 40

Sorry posted at worng place

S K G Rao
S K G Rao
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Mr.Balu,

Our Blog is in English.

So please forget your love for Hindi.

Let's not have some ones love or mother toungue to do with our aim to unite the country in one universal ( Omit few  Communists & EU countries) language as our party's name.

Symbol should be understood by illitarates than only we will get votes in case we come to power really.

S K G Rao
S K G Rao
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Mr.Balu,

What Dal like Roti Dal and why Key Board let's have options open and let the Name & Symol show some Force,a powerful sweet force.

Not the type of delicious dal  that would go so well with the Mysore Masala dosa but Dal as in Janata Dal.

If you don't like Blogger Dal, how about Chitta Dal, Chitta being the Hindi name for blog. It also rhymes with tidda (locust) and will signify that we will overrun the country like a swarm of tiddas (locust). That is symbolic and cool and will go well with the aam aadmi (and aurat too, of course).

As for pary symbol, if you dislike the keyboard, let's not have it.

How about a nice, plumb, three-pin, wireless, optical mouse, instead?

Now Varun, the time has come to name our party and have an election symbol. Name is easy it will have to be Blogger Dal.

For symbols I suggest the keyboard.

S K G Rao
S K G Rao
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Dear Sumit be serious we are running the country.

What openion other visitor bloggers will get by such funny phrases here.

Please let us form a real Blogger Parliment and run the country from blog.

First let us choose the Prime Minister,who will be 40+,a Masters in Politics,Married with one Child,Wife a Software Engineer with a Masters in Computer Science,Total assests movable and non movable below Rs.50/- Lakhs.Medically in perfect health and married to a South Indian Girl.

Changes in prescribed Qualifications are welcome by all those bloggers

who have participated in this episode as of now that is 24/04/09.

Sunit please make a list of the bloggers,I am busy packing to report at UN.

Sumit Sharma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Mr Kg Rao

I am serious .... in every party there is a ministry called Naari Sansthan but there is no such ministry for Bachelors and youth thats y i said.

I have no issues guys i am listing ur names for ministry . The no. of chances getting good department depends how active the member is on this post....

And guys party name should be Blogging party .

And the PM shouldbe young and below 40

Sumit Sharma
Sumit Sharma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

First of all thanks for recognising me (haah at least somebody remember me ) well i would like to create a new ministry in which all the sexy and hot gals have to post there details :) and will be  known as BACHELORS UTTHAN MINISTRY Cool

Sumit Sharma
Sumit Sharma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Hey all

You are making your own party , decided your PM's and other ministers. What about me ??? It was me who started this post .Please at least provide me a minstry also Cool

And guys our party sign should be a BLOG :D

Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

hey Sumit

you're the one who started all this fun. in honor of that, our party (with the BLOG logo) will give you the honor of choosing any post in the cabinet. Unfortunately, finance, external affairs, and the position of a representative to the UN have already been chosen! so any other seat u wish is your's! Laughing

lol. this is turning out to be a lot of fun! 

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
15 years ago

let me get what portfolio I am gettinh in the ministry..then I can lend my support B-)

S K G Rao
S K G Rao
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I can't see the text which is blurred but some word like USA is seen am I right.?Cool

Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

not really Mr. Rao. can anyone see anything on those lines???Wink

Well, it depends how much Mr. Rao is prepared to shell outWink

kits
kits
from bangalore
15 years ago

LK Advani Will Be A Good PM

He turned his chances into khandahar (ruins) in the Kandhar incident.

Varun
Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

It sure does Mr.Balasubramanyam but the chacha part, well, I'd be content if I'm famous only with my name.  I'm sure Delson might agree as well. 

Taliban, Burma, when we're all aware of the scenario in these parts, only you chose to use them in our scenario. I think apart from being the Finance Minister, my India would want you to be the representative to the United Nations as well. How would you like it sir? Wink

No thanks, Varun, I am a thorough patriot, I want to serve my countrymen. Railways or Defence will be fine for me.  There are a lot of possibilities there, as I said before.

Why not make our friend Sourish, or Mr. Rao, our UN representative?

S K G Rao
from Bangalore
15 years ago

If I am Mr.Rao tel me I am in a hurry to leave the country.

Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

yes sir, Mr.Rao. you are the one! your first mission shall be either sending India's message of peace to Thailand or, hmmm...lets see, Afghanistan? Wink  your convinience sir, which one first?:)

Varun and Delson, here is something for you to think of as your foreign policy.

Blogging and flogging rhyme so well that I suggest that we pass a law making non-blogging punishable by flogging.

That will please the Taliban who will now become our buddies. With them on our side we will solve our border problems with our westerly neighbour once and for all. We can have a vast nation extending from the borders of Afghanistan to Burma where all non-bloggers would be routinely flogged.

This way we would achieve what even Nehru and Gandhi couldn't, and soon school children would be chating Chacha Varun, Chachan Delson... Does that boost your ego, Varun and Delson?

What we now need to decide is, how many lashes for not blogging. I suggest 37, for that is what the Taliban seem to prefer.

Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

and on that note, I did visit Keral Puran. I'm really tryin to brush up my hindi! As in, its been ages since I ever read hindi. After school, its always only been what we talk! 

thanks Mr.Balu, I'm catching up with my good ol days in the back bench already.

Thank you, Varun, for visiting my blog keralpuran.

It is indeed a good idea to keep in touch with Hindi. Hindi is developing phenomenonally as a world language, and there are immense advantages in knowing it properly.

S K G Rao
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Please be Serious when you say Taliban one Taliban = 100 Gabbar Singh.

Dr Pushkar
Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Hey guys why provide free traffic, fame & money to foreigners like Google & Wordpress. We have a desi host Blog.co.in & it does offer you bonus if you write good number (cant remember vividly, but most probably 50 +) posts. And mind you it is a truecopy of Wordpress (may be using free wordpress software) + ads are allowed like blogger does. So why not promote our poor desi host & ease up the bonus criteria for promotion. 

P.S. :- I too can compete with Balsubramaniam for Finance ministership or else i have expertise in health sector to become the most corrupt health minister to keep Ramadoss away.

Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

and there ladies and gentlemen, we have our Health Minister. On Pushkar's watch, we shall never hurt our wrists or our backs and can keep blogging endlessly. Welcome aboard Pushkar! Wink 

Pushkar, please go ahead and take Finance. I have no interest in it; I see little possibility in it for my type of interest. My sights are set on Defence or Railwyas, now.

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
15 years ago

chances are high that lalu might win the PM seat..maya don;t have any chance :P

Lalu? Maya? Who are these?

Just tell us whether you are with Delson or with Varun (and I don't mean Menaka's offspring here.)

Varun
Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

Now that my opposition leader Delson seems to have posted while I was composing that previous reply, here's what I propose as Delson did not mention how he intended to do that (hence, there might not be a specific time before these could be actually implemented): 

1. assignment submissions in school levels through blogging. And since, this will open the chances of the kid borrowing opinions from other blogs, REFERNCING shall be given importance. My ministry for education will set up a committee to set up rules for referncing and shall be based on popular models. 

THis will combat plagiarism. In my India, every person opinion shall be honored. 

2.  Like I mentioned in my previous post in my Ground Realities , there shall be more emphasis on using Bio-ethanol as fuel. This way, our nation will remain greener and the future generations could breathe fresh air. 

for the monetary aspect, this will increase the demand for liquor and hence more money will pour into the market on slashing duty on liquor. This will also enable bloggers to blog from high states as they might feel a bit shy in the ground state. 

3. I honor Delson's auto translation facility. But I dont really find the need to have a parliament. In my India, bloggers are the parliament. No shoes shall be thrown but bad decisions shall result from being banned from a few threads online.

4.I shall set up IndiNet and the Indi ID shall be the equivalent of the Tax File Number and will be also be used as a voter ID and ration card. This ID shall also be made essential to open new bank accounts. This way, every one shall be on the network and hence finding terrorists will be easy. 

If you have any suggestions, please do write back. What the nation wants shall be my manifesto. 

and Delson definitely is my home minister, Kadambari my foreign secretary(who shall recreate the David Milliband's trip with Rahul Gandhi and do it better. She shall be touring Newcastle to Dover in England with Prince William) 

There you go, 

I think the best revenge for Rahul hobnobbing with Milliband is to ask your foreign secretary Kadambari to take Mayawati to Buckhingham Palace and have the queen have dinner with her.

1-20
21-33
LockSign in to reply to this thread