Vikram Sawant would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://www.snakebytez.com/ ] IndiRank: 55

Please Review my blog

Vikram Sawant
Vikram Sawant
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Do comment about the site design, Any suggestions?

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Truth Chariot
Truth Chariot
from Brampton
12 years ago

Hey Vikram,

I saw your blog. I am a toddler in the blogosphere so wont comment on your design. However, I read the post that caught my eye instantly - PC components. To be frank, its a bit too much for a general reader and a bit too less for a techie. The images are bright and help the post a lot. what would really make it look better is if you customize it for a audience and add references that you uased so that you give some credit for the contact and graphics.

Well, thats what I felt about your blog. Hope you do great with ur blog!

Vikram Sawant
Vikram Sawant
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The post which you are talking about is a basic post on components http://www.snakebytez.com/other/introduction-computer-components

i don't think it's bit too much for general reader as general readers aware of all those parts already and would like to know more or in short. Nowadays smart people if i consider our readers smart while buying a PC do some basic research like how much RAM they would be needing, do they need a graphic card for their daily wrk or what kind of processor dual or quad would they need, etc...

Anyways thanks for the input :) . Good and Bad reviews welcome helps me improve :)

Truth Chariot
Truth Chariot
from Brampton
12 years ago

Let me establish one thing brother, i did not give a bad review. I liked your post. What you are saying is correct. People do research before buying PCs. I was helping such people for about 16 long months.

However, they need to know something else. Very few people care for nitty-gritty. What you need to explain is what OS requirements are and what their needs are. Explaining a graphic card only lets the buyer know that there is one in his PC. Most of my customer wont understand these and hardly cared if I explained. But what they wanna know is if its a WIN7 PC and they need to run AUTOCAD how much Ram will they require?

Srry if i made you feel that your post was bad. All i meant was that the purpose needs a different approach.

Thanx!

Vikram Sawant
from Mumbai
12 years ago

That's ok. I did not actually mean to call it a bad review. The post is just about hardware components with targeted keywords motherboard, RAM, graphic card, Computer etc....for those who are really new to computers, first time users, those who googling for computer parts.....

Vikram Sawant
Vikram Sawant
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yes, regarding the software part - system/pc requirements for heavy softwares(most common) is also an important point while buying a pc, shall write about it. Thanks for suggesting Smile