Subhodeep Sarkar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Woa!Long queue is what I see but I will be glad if you can spare a few lines for

Subhodeep Sarkar
Subhodeep Sarkar
from Kolkata
12 years ago

This blog serves two purpose!I was in a dire need of a constructive hobby and I have got loads to say but no one listens to me :/. So, I was "urged" by a friend to create a blog! This blog is place where I share thoughts' reflections, musings, rants, stories, poems and other things which catches my fancy!I am thought to be immature and this is a step towards my search for some maturity! 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Manali Shah
Manali Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi, sorry I don't have time to review your content but I can give you an opinion on everything else. Tongue out

Most of your posts have at least one image, so that's good. But do try to include more since your posts tend to be long. 

The background image is cool. And the fact that you've changed the captions of "follow by email", "recent posts" and other things is awesome. 

On the downside, I did not like your "about me" at all. I'm pretty sure you can do much better. Don't be self-depricating. Nobody will want to read your blog if you sell yourself as an average guy. 

Also consider changing your banner to something horizontal.

Good luck with your blog.Wink

Subhodeep Sarkar
Subhodeep Sarkar
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Finally! Some feedback!..Thanks a ton. I really appreciate your criticism. I tend to upadte my about me frequntly. I will work on that( and yes I agree it is a bit self depricating and purposely so but I never thought I will dicourage reader.Gotta think about that nore :P )). And about that banner, sorry but I could not really get you  : / (were you referring to the header image?)

And yes, I would gladly include more images( some people acutally discouraged me from doing so, sayng I should focus on the content itself).

And I am really looking forward to what you have to say after you review the content.

In all, a big thank you! CoolLaughing

Manali Shah
Manali Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi, yes, I mean the header image aka banner. :)

IMO, images definitely enchance the content!