Muthuvel Sivaraman would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ivaikavidhaialla.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Please review my Photo Poetry blog,

Muthuvel Sivaraman
Muthuvel Sivaraman
from DELHI
12 years ago

It is simple blog with Photos and Poetry.

The title "ivaikavidhaialla" mean it's not Poem.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
natbas
natbas
from chennai
12 years ago

புகைப்படங்கள் அழகாக இருக்கின்றன.

ஆனால் பதிவுக்கு ஒரு புகைப்படம் மட்டும் இடுகையிட்டால் பக்கம் விரைவாக லோட் ஆகும்.

புகைப்படத்துடன் ஒரு சிறு கவிதையையும் இணைத்தால் இன்னும் அழகாக இருக்கும் என்று நினைக்கிறேன்.

வாழ்த்துகள்.

அன்புடன்,

பாஸ்கர்

Muthuvel Sivaraman
from DELHI
12 years ago

Hi Baskar ,

Sorry for replying very late.Thanks for your suggestion.Few times I have written poems with Photo.My Initial Blog postings had more than one photo ow .

Regards,

Muthuvel

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Suggestion for the title: Bee-autiful!

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

For that recent photo you mean, Deepa? Yes, I agree. That would make a good title Smile

Muthuvel Sivaraman
from DELHI
12 years ago

Hi ,

Thanks for the suggestion.I will update my blog with this title "Bee-autiful"

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Very interesting and I feel well made congrast between the foreground and the background. The photography stands out from the black, and the pink on the background makes it vibrant in its own stature. A good combination I feel.

The header is nice. Rather than using the blogger title and subtitle, and keep the header behind the same, why not use photoshop on that header, and put the title and subtitle in an attractive font? Then you can use only the header, and hide the title & subtitle...

There is nothing given about you in profile. Put some generic things about yourself, so the visitors can know a little more about you. Or add a page called "About Me" and write in that. You could also bring up the archive to just after the followers widget as well. 

Cheers & happy blogging!

Muthuvel Sivaraman
from DELHI
12 years ago

Hi Leo,

Thanks for the detailed suggestions.

Regards,

S.Muthuvel

somesh mahanty
somesh mahanty
from durgapur
12 years ago

I wud like to pay a compliment in my mother tounge, bengali, "DURDANTO!!!". all the photos arent exactly masterpieces, but  the sense of each is awesome!!! Just some simple daily life scenes can be so sensible when locked in a frame, hard to believe.

Wud u please review my blog at www.santuonline.wordpress.com?

regards-

santu

Muthuvel Sivaraman
Muthuvel Sivaraman
from DELHI
12 years ago
Hi Santu, "Arigato" Thanks in japanese. Regards, S.Muthuvel
Partha
Partha
from Guwahati
12 years ago

Thank you for adding me in your network. You blog is nice, i liked it in facebook. Pl visit my blog and if you like it than pl get connected via google. Thanks once again.