Kokila Karthikeyan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://kokilasindianfood.blogspot.com/ ]

looking for feedback on my new blog

Kokila Karthikeyan
Kokila Karthikeyan
from Charlotte
12 years ago
Come to visit my site :) and post ur comments.all presons are liking my recipie.
Edited 12 years ago
Reason: I want more reviews
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Rupam Das
Rupam Das
from Gulbarga
12 years ago

Your blog on receipe is one of the most compelling and informative cooking blogs around. I must say receipes and images are all great!

No wonder Google AdSense has approved your account. But dont you think people should see your award as soon as they reach your site? So award on forst block top left corner ok?

Create a 720x168 horizontal banner ad unit and place it at the top.

The vertical ad banner goes to the right column as the first block before petichef. Just bellow that Search box.

Once you use adsense, you are no more an amature, so you need to work hard to get traffic to your site. Every 100 visitors is equivalant to 100/- INR or 2$. 

I will checkup with the changes and drop in with more suggestions if I feel that can be incorporated, :)

As cooking is my hobby, I have bookmarked your site. Have to visit it quite often :)

Kokila Karthikeyan
Kokila Karthikeyan
from Charlotte
12 years ago

Thanks for ur comments.u almost welcome my blog.

ur guidance is very helpful.

Kokila Ji, template was really appealing. One thing that username authentication window pops up every time is little irritating. Should remove that option. Very beautiful presentation skills. Simple best way of penning recipe to turn a non cook in to an expert cook. Great efforts
Kokila Karthikeyan
from Charlotte
12 years ago

hello sir,

could u please visit my blog.I have changed my blog title and template.Post ur comments and reviews.

How can i increase my indiblog rank.how can i add my new feed url.