Ayush Jain would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.ayushjain.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Hi.. Just Joined.. Please review my "Random" blog..:)

Ayush Jain
Ayush Jain
from Mumbai
12 years ago

This blog mostly is philosophical. A person may have different perceptions, so what I percieve I write but different people may understand things differently from the very same post. This is what interests me. I do not really have a pattern for writing in this blog. The title aptly goes with the content of my blog. World of Random Thoughts. Name says it all.

Thank you. 

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Rupam Das
Rupam Das
from Gulbarga
12 years ago

In a simple word, you are risking your adsense account. Get rid of blogger once you have an AdSense account. Have your own domain and try to earn from adsense rather than using it in the blogger. In the history of blogger or blogspot no adsense user have ever made money and generally the accounts are blocked due to invalid click activities by friends.

Ayush Jain
Ayush Jain
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello.. 

Thank you for the information..:) Actually I did not put that adsense for making money.. A few weeks back I had an interview at Google for the post of Product Quality Analyst; so at that time I put it to have hands on experience on the most popular products by Google, adsense being one of them...

Hope you liked the content..:)

Rupam Das
Rupam Das
from Gulbarga
12 years ago

Sure I did!

Ayush Jain
Ayush Jain
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank you so much..:)