Ashitha Varghese would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ashi-streamofconsciousness.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Give me a feedback on my blog. I just began it

Ashitha Varghese
Ashitha Varghese
from Palakkad
12 years ago

Call it an Attempt,Experience,Obsession,a Rescue, Simple Chance or ‘Something’ from the Heart of a Girl,who wana follow her DREAMS. It gives me a feeling of being 'Home-ed'.At a space where I can be 'MY-SELF' , I bequeath my profound 'sanity' as well as 'madness'...

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Nikhil Poddar
Nikhil Poddar
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Your blog is very nice.the content is good. 

You should change the text style. Its very loud

www.thenikiller.blogspot.com

Ashitha Varghese
Ashitha Varghese
from Palakkad
11 years ago

Thank you...Yeh, sure...I will do tat :)

Karthik B
Karthik B
from Hyderabad
11 years ago
Hi Ashitha, You write your heart out and certainly your blog justifies of what you said above! Liked the birthday post and the recent post, and you are now being followed!!
Ashitha Varghese
from Palakkad
11 years ago

Thank u so much Karthik, for ur comments and support :)

B.Jacob
B.Jacob
from Pune
11 years ago

Hi

Both Nikhil and Karthik have made very apt comments. You are an impulsive writer with a vivid imagination. Some of the grammar mistakes jar the narration occasionally, so proof read it to ensure the reader has a smooth reading experience. However, you have the most important traits to be a good writer, that is the urge to write and the will to make the effort.

Best Wishes

Ashitha Varghese
from Palakkad
11 years ago

Jacob -  Yeh..I was too careless in many of those posts  without proper proof reading. I will see to it hereafter. thank u so much for ur response and suggestions :)

My Say
My Say
from Kolkata
11 years ago

alls cool as per me..just the font size is a lil irritating ! someone anyways mentioned it earlier .... hence i insist. :) Happy Blogging ! Cheers !