Locked Support for Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

If you have any questions on the Surf Excel Matic contest, this is the place to ask them! What does everyone think of the topic? Smile

Replies 281 to 300 of 317 Descending
Pri
Pri
from Goa
12 years ago
congratulations to all the winners!!! :)
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Thank you Pri :)

Swapna
from New Delhi
12 years ago
Thanks Pri :)
Kimi Shrivastava
Kimi Shrivastava
from Jhinkpani
12 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners!! :)

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Thanks Kimi :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Pramod Well, you're welcome to Delhi -- and these aren't wild and whirling words, I mean them. My mobile no.: 9871139992.

I am reaching Delhi on the 3rd of January Arvind Ji , I will try my level best to extract some time out, though looks bleak due to commitments towards family, but party is always high on my agenda. I have taken down your no. , will surely call up, once I am in Delhi.
Arvind Ji , two people had written for a party in Singapore, and I am going to deliberately take it, because once said is said. No backtracking.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Hope that Arvind doesn't receive fake calls at all odd times of the day Smile

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Ranjith Thanks for your warm words... they mean a lot to me as a writer. :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Smile

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

A big round of applause for all indiblogger members who've participated, read other entries, commented on them, encouraged friends to enter, cheered the winners... this is what makes life what it is. :)

You are perfectly right, Arvind Ji, that's the zing of it.
induravisinghj
induravisinghj
from new delhi
12 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners!! Smile

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

thank you dear :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank you indu ji :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Pramod It will be a pleasure meeting you here in delhi. :)

@Ranjith Friends on phone are always welcome. :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Oh! I wasn't clear in my reply. I meant to say that disclosing e mail ID's and phone numbers in public isn't recommended since everyone including trolls and other troublesome guys can see your number.

You are right on that point Ranjith. It's better indimailed, private.
Gautam Maitra
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

All thre good friends here , I have seen some of the best writings, competition was great....those who missed some of them could have crossed the mark ....iffff.....

I hope winning freinds would give a brief background of the creation here or in their blog for newbies to takea cue.

For the missed souls, dont give up because you should learn from the struggles of JR Tolkein, JK Rowling and many original authors who later made waves on human psyche. After all, most of the book reviewerss,judges are sterotypes, that's why they are judges and book reviewer. They often follow the herd mentality - that's how book and publication business has groomed them to be. But in the meantime, one should never be satisfied with one's own writing. Rishi Aurovindo had chnaged his famous poem thirteen times in life - each time writing it under the influence of higher consciousness. Let all be like that. Winning is incidental. But we are here because we write. We write because we love to write. We love wrting because we love to think. If all people think before they act, this world would have been a garden of peace. Let's be a monk who sold his ferrari than a soul who sells his conscience.

Cheers for the appraching new year to each one of you, as I collect bits and pieces of memories from each one of your jouney here in blog. After all, no writers can claim all his thoughts are his alone - writing is a collective consolidation of human consciousness.

Well said gautam,
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Life has been a roller coaster for me. All of my blogs a chapter from my life. I go with my heart and write what I feel. I write because then I express myself without interruption ;). Without Indiblogger platform or Indibloggers, my blog would have just been a simple diary online. 

That's true farida Ji , it is a great platform, we are lucky to have found it. My feelings. You have a great talent, of penning. Keep the flame glowing
Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Thank you Inditeam, fellow bloggers and the judges for the wonderful prize :) It feels great to win the hearts of so many people... people who view/read/comment on our work... Each one of us is gifted and I feel proud that I am associated with so many talented people - the people of IndiaIt feels great to be a part of this website... where one gets to know, read and learn from so many beautiful people. Every writer writes with zeal and enthusiasm .. Victory and defeat are merely expressions, what really matters is that all of us are connected... connected through our passion for art - be it writing/reading/painting/music/photography/crafts/cooking Smile

I had a hunch you would win Anukriti Ji, great writeup. Congo's . Well said.
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Congrats Anukriti
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Congrats Anukriti Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

A gem of a writer, u ...and an even better person :) Congrats Anukriti! Smile

Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

congrats - i enjoyed your theme :)

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

@Pramod ji... thank you sir for you constant support and encouragement... It was a pleasure knowing you and interacting with you through this wonderful contest. Have a nice day and keep up your everlasting spirit! You come across as a very cheerful, enthisiastic person Smile

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

@DS - Thank you dear... keep updating us about Cricket updates... love your blog! Smile

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

@Ranjith  - thank u sooo much dear... Your video was superb! You come up with amazing/extraordinary ideas... you are a true winner for me... your efforts were not just praiseworthy but also very inspiring... keep writing Smile

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

@Arti - Awww! You are such a beautiful person... love your wonderful writings... Congratulations on winning... Loved your post... your mother is lucky to have a charming daughter like you... Be it Badrinath or Mana - you have an eye which delves deeper than what others can see... you have that vision. M glad to have found you here... you indeed are a source of motivation and happiness for me.Lots of LoveBest Wishes Smile

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

@Goutam Mitter - i read the thoughts you expressed on this thread... i was really touched and thrilled to see someone explain things so beautifully. God bless you Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Thank you so much for those encouraging words! They mean a lot more than the prizes. Smile

Thanks Anukriti Ji, for such boosting words. Feels great.
Thanks Anukriti Ji, for such boosting words. Feels really great.
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You are such a nice person Anukriti... No wonder indibloggers love you the most. 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks for your kind words...
Swapna
from New Delhi
12 years ago
Congratulations Anukriti. Even at such a young age you have a wisdom beyond your age. I loved your post and of course the Indibloggers also loved your post the most. Keep writing such wonderful posts. Enjoy the bb play book. :)
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

Thanks Anukriti for the nice words... :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Anukriti.... I am also very happy to have interacted with you through this platform... Thank you so much for all the love and kind words.. Words like these from a person like you inspire me to do better and better each time.

You have a heart of gold Anukriti, and that reflects in your writings as well.. Keep blogging dear, keep writing, keep inspiring... My best wishes forever with you Smile

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Congrats, winners. Have read some of them - Arti, Anukriti, Arvind Passey. Really deserving ones. Will read the rest in coming days.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank you so much, your words and appreaciations mean a lot to me.

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

thank you dear for reading and commenting... You have always been a source of encouragement... Your blog is a fresh and delightful... Just can't get enough of it :)

Vasumathi Sridharan
Vasumathi Sridharan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

This is soo awesome!! Congratulations to all of you, who won and participated! Reading this thread, I have this excitement of having won soemthing myself :) This is a bond only indiblogger could have created! Incredible! 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

True that! Indi is indeed incredible! Thanks a lot, and all the best for the future participations! :)

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Thank you Vasu :) You are a beautiful person... glad I came across you... Keep smiling Smile

Swapna
from New Delhi
12 years ago
Thanks Vasumathi and best of luck for the Dove contest. :)
Pri
Pri
from Goa
12 years ago
i cannot read the consolation prize winning entries by clicking on the links...would love to give them a read...please can someone post the links to the consolation prize winners up here :( as for the other winners, you guys are indeed a deserving lot...well written! :)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

The links are working fine. I don't see any problem with them.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yes, pri just click on the entry link. It should work fine.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yeah the links work just fine pri!!!

Priyanka
Priyanka
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Well, this was the first contest in Indiblogger... as I sent in my entry I was really skeptical about the number of entries and the fairness with which  this contest is judged...But doubtlessly the best write ups have won... Anukriti's and Seema's post in particular !!! Congrats both of you! 

I too got one of the consolation prizes.. and am excited to get my indisurprise ;)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Congrats priyanka.
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

comgrats priyanka :)

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Thank you so much Priyanka... I am overwhelmed to read your comment... Your words mean a lot to me! Many many congratulations to you for winning :) Have a wonderful day ahead

Congo's priyanka Ji , well deserved win,
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Same pinch, am excited too :) Many congratulations!!! :)

Gautam Maitra
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

Farida ji! You inspires a lot . congrats and would luv to see some more insights in coming months and years

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Farida Aunty is truly an inspiration! Smile

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank you Anukriti and Goutam Mitter

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Its true goutam.
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
Thank you DS. You are one of the very fav of Indibloggers.

Thank you IndiBlogger and Surf Excel Team for the Runner-Up prize!!!! It feels gr88 to win my first prize in a contest on Indiblogger...:)It was an awesome learning experiecne reading so many wonderful and amazing posts.Thanks everyone for all the motivation to a newbie like me in form of votes and comments...:)All the best for the dove contest..:) 

Congo's Ankit, well deserved win, dude. Rock on
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Congos on the win Ankit:)
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Congratulations Ankit, hope you  go on to win many more such contests in future :)

@pramod ji: Thanks a lot sirji...I must say you are one of the most lively spirit on indiblogger who always motivate his fellow bloggers...

Keep up with the good work sir..:)

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
I agree with you.. Pramod motivates everyone and keeps the spirit soaring always.
Swapna
from New Delhi
12 years ago
You are right and it Pramod ji has a kind word to say for everyone and I have never seen any rude or demotivating words from him. He is truly a treasured indiblogger.
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Pramodji is like the Big B of IndiBlogger... humble, warm, motivating and the list of qualities is just endless Smile

@DS : thanks dude...ur blog is the cricket wiki man...very informative ..Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Cricket Wiki?? No man, its just my simple feelings... Thanks for your words:)

@ Arti ji : Thanks a lot Arti ji...many congrats 2 u too....like pramodji you are also one of the jewel of indiblogger...loved ur blog...Smile

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

The Blackberry Playbook has reached! Thank you, indiblogger!! Thank you Hindustan Unilever Ltd! Thank you 'surf excelmatic'!! :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
So fast! Kudos Indiblogger:)
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

That was quick... I am still waiting.

Seema
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Congrats! :) I am still waiting!

Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
12 years ago

wow... the blackberry playbook reached faster than the ipads.... anyone else get their gifts???

LockThis topic is locked.