Locked Support for Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

If you have any questions on the Surf Excel Matic contest, this is the place to ask them! What does everyone think of the topic? Smile

Replies 1 to 20 of 317 Ascending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Guys - This is an old contest thread. Please post your queries here.

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=13513

Locking the thread to avoid confusion.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

The link I have given is the link for the contest that running now. This thread is for a contest that was held last year.

Kavita
Kavita
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Hi,

Where can we see our posts? Have they been made visible yet?

Thanks,

Kavita

Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
11 years ago

15th Aug and posts not yet out...

Parwati singari
Parwati singari
from Goa
11 years ago

can yo give me the facebook link.

Arijit Das
Arijit Das
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Renie, Can we put Video Entries (vlog) to this contest?

Confused Soul
Confused Soul
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Btw for the #SoakNoMore contest, does the piece have to be a fresh piece of writing or an old post is okay?

Please reply :)

Confused Soul
Confused Soul
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

I love the contests. They're always different and just when I feel I have nothing to write about, they give you a theme. :D

Thanks IB.. and God I so want that I-pad :P 

Elvira
Elvira
from Mumbai
12 years ago

oh!!!!!!!! k......thanks

Elvira
Elvira
from Mumbai
12 years ago

m unable to find wer to submit the post for the contest -not finding the sumit option on the page -Surf Excel Contest

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Elvira, that contest is now closed with even the winners announced!!

KFC contest though is still open - http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=48

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
I mentioned how difficult it was for me to get the iPad but even then it reached me on new years eve. Check in with the courier service. Hope you had given your mobile number.
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
Details of IPad. iPad 2 - black, 16GB, wifi
Swapna
from New Delhi
12 years ago
Congrats Farida ji. Mine is also the same make and I am really loving it. My husband has an ipad2 3G which is great while travelling but ours is also pretty good. :)
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

My Ipad2 landed in Mangalore. It was 160 kms away from where I stay. Fortunately, an acquaintance received it for me and sent it through another courier to Byndoor. Just came home after picking it up from from courier office. Thank you HUL, Surf Excel Matic team and Indiblogger. 

Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
12 years ago

The Ipad has landed in goa too :).... Thanks so much Hindustan Unilever Ltd.. and Indiblogger.... This was an awesome contest.. and to all who participated... you guys got some game... was a real tough one... hope to compete with u guys in future contests as well... Cheers everyone.. and wish all you guys a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2012....

Swapna
Swapna
from New Delhi
12 years ago
Just received my beautiful IPad2. Thank you so much Indiblogger, Surf Excel, Hindustan Unilever Ltd. and all the Fellow Indibloggers. Great start to the new year. :)
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Got my IndiSurprise - A wireless mouse from Logitech :)

Happy to recieve it b4 the New Year! Thanks IndiBlogger and Surf, HUL and all those who supported me with their love and best wishes Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Congratualtions to all others for their prizes too, Enjoy... and Happy New Year :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks for telling us what you got as the surprise gift Arti:)
Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Recieved a beautiful BlackBerry Playbook. Extremely happy to get it so soon! My parents were overjoyed too. Thank you Indiblogger, HUL, SurfExcel and Indifriends :) Love you all :)

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

It is a two in one - Christman plus New Year Bonanza for me :)

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I am happy for you Anukriti. You are very nice person and deserve much more than these Bonanza's. It is going to be a long time before the Ipad2 reaches Byndoor. 

Swapna
from New Delhi
12 years ago
Congrats Anukriti. Farida ji, I had mailed Vineet regarding the IPad and he said that we should be getting them any day now. Do keep us posted whether you have received it or not.
Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Arvind ji- congrats ...superb!!! itne jaldi kaise aagya...? wow !!! what is the procedure you had to follow..? was it delivered to your door step or you had to collect it? Am waiting for myHTC :)

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Same questions here.

Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
12 years ago

wow... the blackberry playbook reached faster than the ipads.... anyone else get their gifts???

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

The Blackberry Playbook has reached! Thank you, indiblogger!! Thank you Hindustan Unilever Ltd! Thank you 'surf excelmatic'!! :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
So fast! Kudos Indiblogger:)
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

That was quick... I am still waiting.

Seema
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Congrats! :) I am still waiting!

@ Arti ji : Thanks a lot Arti ji...many congrats 2 u too....like pramodji you are also one of the jewel of indiblogger...loved ur blog...Smile

LockThis topic is locked.