Arti's Yatra Diary : Inspiring story of Success 'Yatra'

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Dear Blogging friends,

Arti is completing three years of Her Yatra Diary on 21st Nov.

She is ideal blogger and her blog is ideal for all bloggers...:)

• Around 50 comments on every post
  • More than 300 followers
  • More than 1000 visiters daily
  • GPR 3
  • Alexa just above 200k
  • hmm.......what more a blogger can dream?
  • More can dream is Indi Forum Hero as she is already.
  • I have seen many blogs, on which one common blog is listed as Fav. blog and it is only My Yatra Diary.
  • The biggest success of Yatra Diary is Arti has made available the cultural heritage of our country live with pics, contacts, maps and the complete story.
  • The blog which has more than 200 reviews on Indiblogger.
  • And you can add more.....
  • 5000+ replies on Forum
  • And the story of success continues, with winning more and more contestson Indi and Yatras too.

So  I don't want to miss the opportunity to congratulate her ......here on Indi forum.

You are really inspiring Arti. My sweeet and best wishes for more yatras

Update: Arti's Yatra Diary is international now, Japan trip and now Melbourne trip. :)

Congratulations...and best wishes. :)

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: update
1-20
21-40 41-58
Replies 1 to 20 of 58 Ascending
Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Congratultaions Arti on achieveing this milestone! You are an inspiration to all of use newbies in our first years learning the basics. And all the best for the future!

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you so much, Ritu. It feels amazing to be a member of a community where we all share and learn from each other. Each one of us, as bloggers are unique and inspirational in our own ways and that is what makes this community what it is. Loved your Pade initiative and the zeal with which you and Sfurti carried it out was amazing.. Wish you the very best in your journey as well :)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Great going Arti!! That is a milestone that truly deserves a mention!

I also this post - myyatradiary.blogspot.in/2013/07/inked-in-print-hindu-and-maharashtra.html and was delighted to know that you are getting so much reward for the hard work.

You are blogger that everyone truly looks up to.

Congrats.

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
btw just checked, that link is not opening.. Dunno what the problem is.
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you so much DS for your constant support and encouragement.. I am so glad and thankful for this forum that we could all meet each other and interact in this way.. do keep us updated on your cricket commentaries.. love your write-ups :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

btw just checked, that link is not opening.. Dunno what the problem is.

@ DS When you are linking something, you should prefix it with either http:// or www. Otherwise, this editor will add www.indiblogger.in/ in front it. Strange editor! Innocent

So, this is the link http://myyatradiary.blogspot.in/2013/07/inked-in-print-hindu-and-maharashtra.html Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Haha!! Pretty strange indeed!!

Probably Renie has done it in such a fashion so that link spamming can be reduced!!

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Thanks Arti. I am back on my cricket blog. Trying to put up at least one post per week religiously now. And thanks Ranjith, did not know about that! Earlier it was not like this?
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Arti... don't you feel (i'm talking of the sense of hearing only right now ok?) 'Ji' matches nicely when put after 'Arti' but fails to blend with Anunoy [inherited bad luck wala disappointed smile]

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

and now I feel (with my glasses on), you're not that older as I thought you in the evening [wrong judgement wala smile] !

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Arti... don't you feel (i'm talking of the sense of hearing only right now ok?) 'Ji' matches nicely when put after 'Arti' but fails to blend with Anunoy 

Since you have asked me, my answer is 'No'. Yell I feel, my name sounds best without any add-ons. Smile

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Ok now I must reveal the actual reason for adding a 'ji'... I've got a colleague with the same name who's highly a repulsive character but till then I've to address her by the name... so, wanted to.... hope you can understand my situation [helpless smile]

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I wanted to start a new thread titled "Arti Unvieled" but as Indi Police decided to confine all Arti fan activities to this thread. Did people see Arti's picture on  "Asian Age, Delhi, 2013" She has been quoted there in big bold blue - "Appreciation is the biggest reward bloggers can get for all the hardwork they put it." 

Congrats Arti - Great to see you featured in a Newspaper. And finally the world gets to see you face.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

This is the first time I saw Arti's face. Smile In an interview on BlogAdda, she gave a photograph of her hair only. Innocent

And Congrats Arti. Smile

Waiting to see my face in the newspaper. Innocent

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I second TF and Ranjith, Arti. Congrats Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i had imagined arti to be an middle aged woman, Tongue outshe turned exact opposite Smile so nice to see her and also ganga

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Nandini Once I said that Arti is probably 15-20 years elder to me. Foot in mouth

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Congratzzz Artiji!!!

BTW, Lucifer that is a group photo man.... how to know which one is our Arti???? [disappointed smile]

anyway I always knew Arti was a little girl... can't you remember she went to Tokyo with her dad? [grin]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@AS Arti is in the photo other than the group photo - the one with Sunsilk / Tresemme / Dove hair. Smile

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Rajni share the link dude...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@AS I think you are looking at some other post or you are confused. Innocent This is the post and Arti's photo is marked in red below.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Thanks boy... yes I was seeing the group photo which was published in their site... Art actually turned out to be little elder than I had presumed... I mean she's not a little girl after all... sorry Arti ji [embarrassed smile]

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

BTW when shall I be able to see your face Rajni? [devilish grin]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ AS Everyone can't be 15 year old kids. Wink

@ AS When we meet in heaven... Sealed

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you, everyone EmbarassedSmile

Thank you so much for your kind words and wishes, TF. So nice of you to take some time out and bump this thread up. It's this thread, with good wishes of all good people like you.. that has been taking me places and I firmly believe, it always will. Thank you and about the picture, had to do a lot of self convincing to finally let it go.

@Ranjith: Thanks. Smile Missed your name though, I thought you would be giving me company, just like 'The Hindu'. Where did you disappear? Innocent

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Nandini: Haha. I can understand ;) Thank you and so nice to see you here too. Smile

@Pankti: Thanks. Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Arti is in the photo other than the group photo - the one with Sunsilk / Tresemme / Dove hair.

Ranjith: ... And, the colgate smile. Laughing

@Anunoyji: Nah, no need for a sorry. Just that, I'm a daddy's girl and not a little girl as you had presumed me to be. And yes, that is how I'll always be. Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Arti I didn't have access to internet ( I was too lazy to see if clicking the troubleshoot button restores my internet Tongue out ) for 2-3 days when I got that mail from swati. Replied late and missed the chance. Undecided

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

nobody mails me!!! [cry cry n endless cry....]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

AS, you are just 15. Wait till you become a bit older. Tongue out

Note to Arti : AS is not 15. He pretends. Laughing

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Ranjith: Frown  People (including me) would have so loved to read (and see) you, the shining star of the forum. Anyways, next time.. you better be there! Cool

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Rajni now you're becoming judgemental [grrrrrrrrr]..........

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ SA Tongue out

Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats Artiji . 

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you so much, Dhiraj. Your team has always been a wonderful inspiration to me just like so many of the others here. I feel truly blessed to have blogging friends like you. Smile

Wow.. congrts... Lovely wishes for rising higher n higher and blogging more and more...we love you and your posts.. which are always written direct dil se..  :)

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind words, Manjulika.. and wish you the same. I am enjoying your travel posts too. Have a great time in europe and keep writing. :)

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats, Arti. You been going places. From national, you have gone international. Maybe next you may travel to out of space. Would love to read Arti's experiences on the moon one day in myYatraDiary.

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank you very much, TF. Good wishes like these by kind hearted souls like you have been taking me places and with all of my blessings carefully collected by me... I believe, that day is not far when not only will I be travelling to the moon but also writing about it. Smile

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

now see yourself! The Fool forgot to equip you with space suit before sending to the moon Tongue out .... atleast you'll be armoured with my blessing while venturing to play with polar bears Wink

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

haha, TF's wish is for an all expense paid trip to the moon which will include all the suits and all.. for free Innocent

Akshay Kumar G
Akshay Kumar G
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congratulations, Arti once again. Thank you for inspiring us all. Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank you, Akshay. Hope you are doing well and yes, please do keep blogging. Smile

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
11 years ago

Thanks all friends for the cool messages...my thread ever successful...by Arti's success.:)

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Mohini... this thread breathes in friendships, appreaciations, bonds, humility, joys, inspirations and motivations. I am deeply grateful to everyone here for sharing so much of their warmth with me, this place and its people are very special to me and will always remain so. Thank you once again for this priceless thread, Mohini. :)

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

A warm congratulation and lots of good wishes Arti! Smile

May you travel even regions which travelers don't get a chance to go like polar regions, inside Amazon etc etc Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank you, Anunoy! Smile

And that is some wish! Laughing  But you left the most important part out of it --> Please also pray that I may be able to return from such frigid regions back to the normal ones Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

My blessings with you Arti Wink

now anacondas can't swallow you... yetis can't can't escape your camera and... calamities will fracture their own jaws if they try to touch you Innocent

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Now, now... nothing can beat that... never.  Smile Thank you so much Smile

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats, Arti! 

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank you very much, CS! Smile

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
3 Years and still going strong!! May your journey continue and may you amaze us all with your wonderful Yatra's. Congratulations Arti and Thanks to Mohini for starting this thread for the best travel blogger from India!!
Santosh BS
from Bangalore
11 years ago

DS, now its 4 years :)

Santosh BS
from Bangalore
11 years ago

my apologies, the 4th year starts now...!

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@DS Thank you very much for your wishes :)

And what is this - Best travel blogger? Innocent You trying to create rifts between travel bloggers, eh? Tongue out We travel bloggers from India believe in charting our own course and that makes all of us the best in our respective leagues. I feel proud to be one among them too Smile

Santosh BS
Santosh BS
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Ah! now 4 years, the congralutory thread for 3 years completion was alive till 6 months ago, ie the wishes were pouring in for 6 months!

Arti - that speaks volumes of your popularity and bonding here, way to go :)

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ah, not my popularity but the love of kind hearted souls here :) and I wonder where is the third member of our team missing these days Innocent

Santosh BS
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Dhiraj is very busy of late, not seen him around for quite some time too!

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Yeah, where is DS2 aka Dhiraj Shenoy? We used to discuss cricket here on the forum...
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I'm here only .

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Replied after 7 years? SurprisedLaughing

Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Year or months my friend.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Sorry, months. Sealed

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Welcome back, Dhiraj.. so happy to see the team back in action! Cool

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
11 years ago

Congrats Arti, happy Blogoversary. :)

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

“Life isn't a matter of milestones but of moments” ~ Rose F. Kennedy

And this place makes it for me - full of priceless moments and special bonds that I'll always treasure... THANK YOU sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, dear SmileSmileSmile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
11 years ago

The moments of Milestones...:)

Rishi
Rishi
from Pune
11 years ago

Self promotion in forums is  not allowed! Yell

Nagini
Nagini
from Chennai
11 years ago

Congratulations to the best Blogger..Looking forwards to see more in your blog..All the very best...:-) 

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks a lot Nagini, how nice of you to say that but I am 'just another' blogger :) All the very best to you too :-)

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Was passing by, socha Arti ko ek baar phir congrats bol dun. Dher saari badhaaiyan Arti and keep up the great work ! 

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yahan tashrif laane ke liye dhero shukriya, Puru! It is always a joy to hear from one of the best travel bloggers around.. Dhanyavaad :)

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Aap to mohtarma takkalluf kar rahi hain, iis nachhez ki itni tarrif na kijiye Laughing

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Takalluf nahin janab, sacchaai bayan kar rahi hun, Ek nayab heere ko uski chamak ka ehsaas karane ki choti si koshish kar rahi hun. Smile

Akshay Kumar G
Akshay Kumar G
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Congratulations Arti. I wish you win many more accolades, none more deserving than you. :)

You are an inspiring figure to me and one of my favorite bloggers on Indi. Your comments on my posts makes me very emotional. :)

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

... And You, with your fighting spirit are an inspiration to many! Keep Rocking, Akshay and thank you so very much :) Best wishes to you for a superfast speedy recovery! :)

Akshay Kumar G
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thank you Arti for your kind words. I am no inspiration... just surviving! :)

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yeah, just surviving.... with a fighter spirit, right? Wink And that is what really matters! Smile

Santosh BS
Santosh BS
from Bangalore
12 years ago

3 cheers Arti :)

Glad to know you winning so many contests :)

Keep up the good show, you sure are an inspiration to many bloggers here :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Nah, santosh.. 3 cheers to our wonderfully well knit friendly community!! :)

Thank You sooo much... I am soooo happpy to see evryone here Smile I love this place... you ppl are all soaking in beautiful nostalgia once again.. SmileSmile

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

OMG! Arti and Mohinee working to keep this post up even now!! heck, no one remembered by blog anniversary (not even myself)! 

@mohinee change the title to 2.5 months :P :P ROFL

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yeah! We believe in working 24*7 especially when the other staff is busy in enjoying their holidays Tongue out

... and er... you meant 2.5 years, dint you? Innocent

When was your blog anniversary? Sorry for missing it and belated wishes!!! Innocent Now that we have wished you, can we get our cakes???

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

CAKESLaughing

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Congrats Hemal..

and about thread...it's Arti's work of success ....and the thread keeps running with success..:)

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Don aka Hemal, where are you these days? Not seen here at all?
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Now dont accuse me of pushing this thread up again, but i had to respond here.. @arti, yep i ment years... And my blog anniversary was on 25th march... It turned 7 years old...;) not much of blogging during the initial days and i did abandon it midway for some time... @mohinee @pooja ;) ;) ;) @ds i am here, paying a flying viisit randomly.
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

@hemal, gearing up to start a trip to a different kind of anniversary? Innocent

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
@ Hemal, Do ely by more frequently!! @ Leo, ???
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@hemal Hats off to you, you must have started off quite early... thats a remarkable feat indeed! Wish you many many more of blogging years ahead of you!! Smile

@leo Innocent ..sounds pretty exciting!!! Which trip, btw? Innocent

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Leo has gone underground after writing cryptic message!!
Rohit Upadhyay
Rohit Upadhyay
from Pune
12 years ago

Congrats Arti,Keep blogging :)

Cheers

Biru

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks a ton Rohit, you also keep blogging and keep riding :) Ride hard and Ride Safe! Cheers!! Smile

1-20
21-40 41-58
LockSign in to reply to this thread