Vish would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.wisdomtimes.com ] IndiRank: 74

Personal Finance and Personal Development - review and I will review back

Vish
Vish
from Bangalore
12 years ago

With http://www.wisdomtimes.com my intention is to provide "tips for a better living" , make an impact on society and to influence society in a positive way.

Some of the inspiration to start the blog came from my own life experience and a quote from Steve Jobs.. as quoted below

"You tend to get told that the world is the way it is, but life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact; and that is that everything around you that you call life was made up by people no smarter than you … Once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.... you can influence the world around you - Steve Jobs"

Vish

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: choosing a better title
Replies 1 to 7 of 7

Very well archived site. contents are all just mind blowing. It can rightly be called wisdomtimes.

Template is superb.

bookmarked the site. Really worth visit. Specially self love, post was rocking.

Shivika Jagwani
Shivika Jagwani
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Hello!

I like your blog. The content is good. The vast ranging topics are really helpful and good. Appreciated :) 

I would suggest changing the template. The colours are not inviting. It seems like just another website. Get something special to it.

Content wise, its amazing! :)

Vish
Vish
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Shivika,

Thanks for your candid review. I guess you get what you pay for :) Yes I need to add some colors/jazz to my site and make it look more professional.

Regards

Vish

Vishal Kataria
Vishal Kataria
from Thane
12 years ago

Very nice site, Vish. Wise pointers in many important aspects of our lives. And well designed; uncluttered and pleasing.

I would not suggest you change anything; it's great the way it is...

Vish
Vish
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Vishal for your feedback

Quite informative for the lay-person, nice, simple and lucid

Vish
Vish
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank you Teejesh