Arvind would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking for feedback on my new blog

Arvind
Arvind
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hello folks, 

Quite new to indiblogger. Please visit my blog at http://arvindnow.in

Comments and suggestions are welcome

Thanks

Arvind

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  • A very different sort of design, Arvind. I like it, but I'm still unsure if it helps the reader or muddles.
  • Varying content.. Nothing to comment on that since its not set to theme as such! I liked mst your experiment with light.

Arvind
Arvind
from Chennai
12 years ago

Vinay, Thanks for taking time to go through my blog.

Yes the theme gets a little difficult to comprehend at times. What I feel is that, not everything in the world should have a point. My blog is one such thing. That goes to explain why the conent not having a backdrop as such.

maybe over a period of time, the blog will have theme oriented content on it. As of now, just a rant box of sorts. I hope you liked the posts, its not all that perfect, but my ears are wide open for suggestions and new ideas which will help me improve

Thanks

Arvind

Hamsini
Hamsini
from Pune
12 years ago

Its rather good but frankly, I need more posts before I decide whether or not I like it. More than a blog, it reminds me of a website ( sort of a e-newspaper). 

I don't know if monetizing your blog was a good idea because it has great potential and could have made much more money when itwould have picked up.

Also, check out my blog and tell me what you think! http://www.unsecretpromises.blogspot.com/

Arvind
Arvind
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hamsini,

Thanks for the comments. About the monetizing part... well I was skeptical too. I was told not to have ads too. I also do not depend on the ad revenue at all. But I wanted to explore the idea(I have not used ads on any of my previous blogs, or on my other website markcorporation.in)

It is just another experiment of mine.

Shall visit your blog too!