Avra Kay would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://deeviations.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Kindly review my blog on random thoughts&expressions!

Avra Kay
Avra Kay
from Chennai
12 years ago

My blog is my space to be, just be - as I pen down my thoughts and share it wholeheartedly with the world. They are random thoughts, expressions of the mind&soul, drops of emotion that inspires me to write, to share. I love life, romance, poetry and am constantly inspired by the beauty around me and I hope my blog portrays that. Looking forward to your reviews!!! :)

Kindly drop in - http://deeviations.blogspot.com

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Added my blog address!
Replies 1 to 10 of 10
Vish
Vish
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Dee.. you have a way with words.. which I haven't seen with many.. 

You seem to be gifted and your blog is great. I enjoyed reading "inspirations" blogs. I would be happy if you could contribute on my blog sometime :)

Regards

Vish

http://www.wisdomtimes.com

Avra Kay
Avra Kay
from Chennai
12 years ago

Dear Vish... thank you so much for your time in reviewing my blog and leaving behind these inspiring words for me. I would love to contribute to your blog.. do let me know how to go about it. Your blog exudes positivity and I enjoyed browsing my way around and reading some of the articles posted. Great job!!! :)

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  • Simple blog and lovely style of writing.
  • Good template too, and good number of widgets.
  • Followers widget and archives widget can be pushed up the sidebar. People look for them first I feel.
  • You're having so many labels, I think rather than a list, a label cloud will look better for your blog.
Avra Kay
Avra Kay
from Chennai
12 years ago
Dear Leo - greatly appreciate your effort and time into reviewing my blog. Thats a good point I shall push them up the sidebar. Well, as for the labels - i did try the cloud based, but I guess my template does not allow it - so am stuck with this listing way. I love the template so I'll live with it! :) Thank you again... :)
Nisha
Nisha
from Kochi
12 years ago

I loved the simplicity with which you have adorned your blog!

Avra Kay
Avra Kay
from Chennai
12 years ago
Thank you Nisha for your kind words.
Freelancer
Freelancer
from Chennai
12 years ago

loved your blog...started following you. And i agree with Leo. After all, he is the prince of poetry :D

What i really loved was your post about going back to the books. Now that was a clincher for me. A fello book worm to another, Hellos :D

Even i submitted my blog for a review. Today :D *fingers crossed*

Avra Kay
Avra Kay
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thank you freelancer... yes I noticed you are a bookworm too.. :) Great to meet you in the blogosphere... :)

Viprav Anand
Viprav Anand
from Pilani
12 years ago

hi dee... read ur blog... liked the blog.... if anything , would like to see a little longer posts.... keep blogging... best of luck..

Avra Kay
Avra Kay
from Chennai
12 years ago
Thank you Viprav - my USP seems to be the short and simple posts.. as a lot of readers seem to like tht style.:) But yes will definitely try and delve into longer writings as well. I have very few posts that are long.. but they are there. Thank you for your visit.