Ashish Sharma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thestoppagetime.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Looking for feedback about my blog.

Ashish Sharma
Ashish Sharma
from Delhi
12 years ago

The Stoppage Time is an attempt to blog about two of the most supported football clubs in the world- Manchester United and Juventus. We’ll cover everything from match previews to reviews, editorials, tributes and youth team pieces of the clubs concerned.

In addition, we’ll all cover the Big Leagues of Europe with a glossy eye, but that won’t stop us going beyond the norm and seeing what life really is like in all those places where football reigns supreme.

An attempt to cover football diversities from all over the globe and yet sticking to its roots The Stoppage Time would also feature articles about the ‘forgotten sport’ of Football in India in general and how the fans feel for it.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Gramattical error.
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Great site for football lovers. Research and the understanding on football is a treat for visitors. Site template design is worth envy. Really an enviable site. Kudos to you.
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  • I love the photo of the Stretford End in the background. For a lifelong Manchester United fan like me, it's ultimate and it got a smile as soon as I saw it.
  • Very useful for a football fan, like Pramodji says. Good design and menus. I however suggest you put the email widget topmost in sidebar, so the fans who come by see that first.
  • Check for other templates, if they'll suit your blog keeping the basic design and layout unchanged. I think there are a few around that'll do the trick. Not sure, been a while since I last checked Wordpress.