Hamsini would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.unsecretpromises.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Review request: I actually give a damn!

Hamsini
Hamsini
from Pune
12 years ago

Unsecret Promises is a fairly recent blog and I am planning on updating it more regularly. Its pretty personal as I write from a the angle of a self obsessed Indian Teen.I feel that my writing is raw and I want to know how I can improve. i would also love general suggestions, tips, criticism and also topics. 

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Grammer
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Straight from heart writes. The hilarious style keeps reader gripped on the read. Site ambience is excellent.
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  • I like the color of the font, a dull gray on the white makes a soothing feeling.. though a little darker or one size bigger wouldn't be a bad thing either! Smile
  • You dont really need that big a sidebar in my opinion.. a thinner one with just a single column is fine. In that single sidebar, followers at the top, then your profile, then archive and whatever else you can add would be best after this trio 
  • Content is hilarious like PL says! Keeps us interested Smile but frequency can be a little more, twice a week if you can? Innocent
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Nice theme and clear flow of thoughts through well worded lines. I can only ask for more frequent posts :) Also you may want to think about cutting short the number of articles you show on home page!

Btw., you just earned one more reader !