Sajith Mohan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my personal blog.

Sajith Mohan
Sajith Mohan
from Calicut
12 years ago

Its my first blog and personal blog too. Review it and give valued feedback please! :)

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  • An intersting template. I've been a fan of black backgrounds, but this somehow has a lot of things that need fixing in my opinion. The date whic juts out out of the place its been given, and still displays incomplete is one of the things...
  • The content is personal to you, and I'll not comment on that. However I'd suggest you be a little more active in the blog. 3 posts since July and none after September is very slow I suppose.
  • When a reader enters the blog, he first looks for what's there.. The top part which says coming soon, under construction, my other blogs on.. thats absolutely without use at the moment, since you say its ur first blog.
  • Sidebar widgets.. its always useful to have followers widget at the top, then ur archive widget, label cloud and after that whatever else to follow.

Sajith Mohan
from Calicut
12 years ago

Helloo Vinay :),

Thaks for your valued review on ma blog :). Am thinking to change ma blog from pure personal to something more. that's why now a days am not much active in ma blog :), and once more thanks for your comments about my template :) surely I will fix problems on ma templates :) in ua opinion, what can I add in the top part? waiting for your replay dude :)

ThanQ,,,

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I'd suggest a different template itself. If you're looking to expand to more than personal views, try something accordingly.  Blogspot's template designer feature has good options, helpful too. I find it much more appealing than the pre-designed templates available on the web. If you're looking to keep this template, I don't know what you can  modify in that top part. It seems very vague or vacant in my opinion.

Sajith Mohan
Sajith Mohan
from Calicut
12 years ago

mmm! :) thaks for your comments and suggections Leo.

Sajith Mohan
Sajith Mohan
from Calicut
12 years ago

mmm! :) thaks for your comments and suggections Leo.