Divya Boddu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://confettiofexpressionz.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for feedback on my blog

Divya Boddu
Divya Boddu
from Bhopal
12 years ago

Making a statement that is always technically, morally, socially correct ... (and all other “allys” that u can think of…) is like suicide of free expression. And I believe “Blogs are for free expression and not for best impression”. “Confetti of Expressionz-Replacing the “im” of impression with “ex” ” is just all about that !! It reflects what's on the mind... heart and soul at a given point of time on a particular matter... which may or may not change over a period of time.... 

My blog is a platform where i share my thoughts on Social Affairs.. publish my poems... talk about random observations of the people we live with nd the world we live in..!!

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Divya - great concept !! Just a small suggestion - background on the blog makes it a little diff to read your blog ..  

I would to love to read more from you .. Happy blogging!!

Divya Boddu
from Bhopal
12 years ago

Thank you Sangeeta for ur valuable feedback... yeah few other readers did complain abt the background.... I shall make the appropriate changes asap..!! Thanks Again..!!

great blog, template pic also great. reviews done magnificiently. too much efforts given to the pennings. really a worth visit site.

keep it up. 

Divya Boddu
from Bhopal
12 years ago

Hey Pramod... Thank you for ur valuable feedback... and thanks a lot for ur comment "a worth visit site".... really happy..!!! :)

Avra Kay
Avra Kay
from Chennai
12 years ago
Nice blog and you have a good interesting writing style. Keep it going and update your blog more often. :) Like another reviewer mentioned above - the blog template can be changed since it does not let the reader easily read ur blog. You can find many free blog templates online - pick one that makes ur writing clearer. The feedjit widget is not necessary in my opinion - it does not help anybody. Happy blogging.. keep writing!!! :)