Priyanka would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Criticism is welcome.. kindly let me know your opinion about this :

Priyanka
Priyanka
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
Replies 1 to 8 of 8

the content write up is really superb. the plain frank way of expression is just great.

there is no comment section, i looked for the tab, but to no avail. If it's there somewhere make it prominent, so that you can get comments on your efforts.

all else was fine. just keep enlightening.

Priyanka
Priyanka
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hi Pramod, Thanks for your valuable comments.

The intent was to present facts in a way readers could understand, wothout having technical jargon and stats included. I hope readers will identify themselves with the penny Pincher.. and learn from her experineces.Surely, as you said I will introduce the comments section..  Thanks again.

It was knowledgeable read for me' . And I have bookmarked the site, Keep the good researched pennings on the go. Really laudable work.
Vish
Vish
from Bangalore
12 years ago

your casual writeups on money is excellent.. the site could be improved a lot, but the content is great and will catch reader's attention.. keep posting

Vish

Priyanka
Priyanka
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Thanks Vish and Pramod,

As I am new to blogging, I am yet to discover many features.. But will surely work on the design part.. :)

Gopan Kombiyil
Gopan Kombiyil
from Cambridge, UK
12 years ago

free flow of thoughts and excellent convertion into words. The only suggestion is about the font size, i find the letters a bit bigger than needed.

Priyanka
Priyanka
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

My site has been modified... request you all to kindly let me know your opinions..

Gopan Kombiyil
Gopan Kombiyil
from Cambridge, UK
11 years ago

you are moving on the right path, the letters are much better now and few more adjustments will make the blog excellent, i guess you are already doing it.

more widgets

or

use <read more> instead of showing entire post in the first page, that will help you to balance the sidebar and the posts.