SaCube would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://the-frame-of-mind.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 27

Looking for a review to my blog

SaCube
SaCube
from Dubai
12 years ago

Hi there,

I have recently joined this portal and am keen getting my blog reviewed. Can an overall review be done or i need to submit indivudual posts for review.

Looking forward for a reply

Thanks,

Saquib

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Twesh Mishra
Twesh Mishra
from Noida
12 years ago

Dear Saquib,

I am not a very regular blogger so I may not give the most accredited opinion, so please do not consider my suggestions as absolute or take them in a negative light.

To begin with, personally I hate grammatical errors, by mentioning so I wish to point out that you have avoided capitalisation completely. But then please remember, this is a very personal domain and I do not wish to interfere in your style of writing.

Now, the content, you do not have many posts on your blog so as of now it won't be an issue but as the number of posts increase(and I hope they do), it would be advisable if you would use the 'page break' feature in order to keep the front page a bit organised.

About the content, you have picked up some really nice topics to write on. There is a slight issue though, If considering the 1st post in your blog 'programming emotions', I failed to understand the message you were trying to convey.

Your sentences were communicative and effective but I could not formulate a conclusion. Giving the reader space to devise an opinion is appreciated but I would suggest that you frame some proper guidelines.

I am sorry for the overly critical analysis, do review my blog too, I would appreciate any suggestions.

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=10272

You have a really nice blog, hope to see more of your writings :)

SaCube
SaCube
from Dubai
12 years ago

Hi Twesh,

Your feedback is very constructive and i am taking back your points as improvements. Thanks for taking the time out, to first read my blog and also comment here. Appreciate that.

Thanks,

Saquib