Ajay Handa would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Your review keep me boosting ????

Ajay Handa
Ajay Handa
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

bringing you the latest tips and tricks of blogging, search engine optimization, and a lot more information. visit and have a look ????

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Ajay, I seldom come across such talented sites. The inherent worth of your write-ups made me a fan of yours. Though I read only some posts, but will soon be going through many more. Tips on fastening the site load time were just amazing. Simple to get in the head. Very soothing was to find the comment passing through any captcha code. A role model site indeed. I find myself short of words to pen a review. Just cheers and rock on.
One thing I wish to know, how you manage spam comments. Without the captcha, may be you have akismet. I have akismet installed and it is detecting spam well. I have moderation of comment for the first time. Should I remove it.
Ajay Handa
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

thanx a lot for your delightful review about my blog !

for the very first time, m impressed to read someone's affectionate reviews.  a great inspiration for me !!

Ajay Handa
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

I will prefer you to keep going with akismet, because it helps you to save your lot more time by checking out the spam comment. It automatically detects the spam comment,  then after 15days the comment is automatically deleted.

Thanks Ajay, I didn't know of auto deletion in 15 days, that's great.