Anupama K. Mazumder would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.anucreations.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

An impartial opinion please

Anupama K. Mazumder
Anupama K. Mazumder
from New Delhi
12 years ago

My blog is actually an update on what happens in my life. You can read my blog to know what I have been up to. So if I travel, I would write. Something interests me, or bothers me, I would write. Of late, I have started including photographs too. 

With a gradually rising number of readers, I am taking serious interest in blogging and thus, seek an honest opinion.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello Anupama,

Please find my first impressions for your blog below -

Good -

•  Love the simplistic look of your blog, uncluttered with minimal use of widgets.. makes for a nice reading experience.
  • The article length is well, just perfect.. short and crisp and coupled with your candid pennings, they make for an excellent read :)

Things that can be improved on –

• You can add 'link within widget' (just google it) below each post to increase clicks and traffic to internal pages.
  • Header can be worked on as that is the first thing a reader sees on your site, and plays a very important role in creating a lasting first impression on the mind of the reader.
  • Personally, I am not a very big fan of black background and white text and find it a bit straining. You may consider shanging the background template, but do that after you get a few more reviews on it.
  • I loved the Goa post, just one suggestion though.. you could put up larger pics, will definitely make your articles more appealing!

Finally, You have a great way of expression! My best wishes for you Smile

~Arti

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Vish
Vish
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Anupama,

Excllent personal blog. The article on Goa monsoon is wonderful

As arti has suggested, please change the black background color  to someting pleasant

http://www.wisdomtimes.com

Anupama K. Mazumder
Anupama K. Mazumder
from New Delhi
12 years ago
@Arti, Thanks for your frank feedback! And very sorry for my delayed response! "Link within widget", I havent managed to check out yet, oops!! You dont like my header? It is a self drawn image and one of my favourite designs.. adds to the simplistic feel, no? I do keep experimenting with the background.. and colour themes. And how I hate re-adjusting widgets everytime I try a new template! But stil, I do it. So, a white on black combination is not always on.. but I somehow like the present look, and believe that it creates a feeling of crispness. Larger pictures? Sure!!! Love, Anupama
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Oh, self drawn.. yeah, really nice and creative then.. I take my words back on the header :) Keep it, but you can elongate it in width to fit the width of your blog page.. if possible.

Sure, black and white is on and off differently for different people, so its more of a personal choice kinda thingy but I think it such a template is more suited for photo blogs :)

Giving a feedback to your blog was my pleasure entirely, Keep Blogging Smile

Anupama K. Mazumder
Anupama K. Mazumder
from New Delhi
12 years ago
@ Vish, Hey, thanks for your input!! And since both of you and Arti seem to disapprove of the black background, I will surely look up some exciting template!! Love, Anupama