Aditya Bhasin would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my not so new personal blog.

Aditya Bhasin
Aditya Bhasin
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hi guys,

It's been more than a year, I've been blogging. In the last one year, I learnt alot, I made my blog, a better blog. So following that, I would request you guys to please go ahead and review my blog and let me know, how I'm doing. www.adityabhasin.in

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Really great blog, really inspiring content. Keep the inspiration coming. A day a post, very beautiful concept undertaken. Tough for me. I can go up to a post a month. Keep rocking
GeEtS
GeEtS
from delhi
12 years ago

right Pramod ji ...Nice Blog !

Aditya Bhasin
Aditya Bhasin
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks guys. Appreicate your review.

Aditya Bhasin
Aditya Bhasin
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hey IndiFolks, I am once again looking for review on my blog. I'll visit yours as-well.

SS Kuruganti
SS Kuruganti
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

I really liked your template (header and footer images). Didn't get a chance to read the posts yet, leaving them for later, when I have more time - they seem to be quite wordy!

I see you've added me to your network, I'd love to hear your thoughts/comments on my own blog. I'm writing flash fiction based on Indian mythology, with a new story out every Friday. I'm suffering from Chronic Comments Deficiency, as well, so would appreciate the comments on my stories! :P

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

I like this blog. Treat this blog as your baby, its who you are. Its your reflection. People will judge and know who you from your blog. A blog like yours is not just a platform to scribble down anything you like but a place where it reflects your inner self, so be your true self on it. 

Your blog is well themed, has a nice background in neutral colours, the links are in blue which is the default version and I like it. Your writings are well versed, can't fault it. 

Oh yes one more thing, make it personal by adding a few pictures of yourself. 

Well done Aditya Bhasin..

Shalu Sharma

http//www.shalusharma.com

Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi adi,

As you have more skills and experience of holding a blog than me so I finds myself no one to comment on anything. But as a learner your blog taught me many good things which I think I should impliment on my Blog as well.

On account of writtings I must say you have great hold on your pen and you write really well. Wish you all the very best Mr. Blogger and keep blogging Wink

Good Luck Smile