Aditi Verma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.greenlemons07.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Hey :) please review

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

I just realised I could ask for reviews... so here I am. Please do visit and leave a message, if you have the time.

Thanks, and have a great day! Laughing

Okay... the message says I must write more to meet the minimum number of characters reqd... I, however, have nothing more to say...

1-20
21-35
Replies 1 to 20 of 35
Varun
Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

Hey Aditi,

First thing - quite an amazing layout, expecially the homepage. THis is the sort of advantage Blogger enjoys WP. We  talk about it all the time in the forum. 

second, I read ur latest post and I see that's been spurred by what you read in other blogs. plus, your descriptions are quite interesting. regular reader, nice descriptions, no wonder your IndiRank is quite high. 

Keep up the good job.Wink

do drop into mine sometime

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Intersting layout and I always thought this template will look great on news based sites. But I guess I was wrong.

Good content. After reading Redolence, I remebered my childhood days.

Keep blogging.

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Wonderful layout and very interesting articles there. Keep sharing the good stuff and best wishes. Glad I visited. thanks Aditi . You rock :)

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

@ Varun: Thanks! Thank you very much, and of course i'll be visiting your space soon Laughing

@ Adesh: I loved the template the second I saw it- I knew I had to have it! Thank you Laughing

@ Tikuli: Thanks so much! You've made my day! All of you have, actually Kiss

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Right, so for some reason, none of the blogs are opening up... Varun, I went to your blog when I checked mine for comments, and I loved your latest, but I my browser cannot seem to open up any blogs- whether on blogger or wordpress.... I'll visit again as soon as possible, what with the exams.

Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

anytime Aditi. Thanks about my latest. and its quite a nice email id of urs that I saw with your comments. May you have all the blessings for the exam! Laughing

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Laughing

hey nice blog aditi.... great  layout , interesting articles really great job

keep it up

do visit my space if u get time

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Thank you :) Yeah, I went to your space- and it's all about a topic I don't know anything about! Left a comment Laughing

hey aditi thanks for ur commentand u dont have interest in autos????neways no probs  keep in touch and yaa i am coming up with some more blogs of different topics by next month mostly...

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Sunnyvale
14 years ago

Hey Aditi, Just came back from your page. Great layout and very relevant content especially given the times. Very easy to read flow. Keep it up.

Do visit my blog when you get a chance and would appreciate your two cents :-)

http://tandoorilounge.wordpress.com

Ashwini

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

@ ketan: I'll watch out for them Laughing

@ Ashwini:

I liked your blog... the photos are very nice, and there is a clean, organised feel about it. The header was interesting, but I felt it did not go too well with your blog. The content was also nice, keep it up!

http://www.greenlemons07.blogspot.com

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hey guys, just a reminder- please review my blog.

http://www.greenlemons07.blogspot.com

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Aditi,

First of all a very nice blog with a unique layout which is quite great. I liked your posts you write well but couldn't comment as my browser is not supporting blogger site comments :(.

I liked your paintings as well and just a suggestion if you want to post your paintings regularly then you can go for a seperate niche blog which will help you to promote them better.

one final comment it'll be better if you can make your blog a little more navigable, just by adding archives link.

I'll keep watching your blog certainly.

AJCL
AJCL
from Singapore
14 years ago

loved the layout.. liked ur paintings and the honesty in ur writing.. keep going ..

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Dhiman... yeah, there are certain problems with the layout at the moment, I'll fix them after my exams.

I went to your blog- the layout does justice to the 'techie' bit! See you areound, and thanks for reviewing,

Cheers :)

Dhiman
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thanks Aditi and Wish U luck for the exams :)

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

@ Aparna: Thank you! Thanks so much! Laughing

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

A uniq layout as pplhave already said. You paint really good.

your label / tag box is killing the very beautiful layout. it is certainly a good read...

in comments, keep the option enabled for people who host their own blogs....

Best of luck for your exams...

Do review my Blog!.

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Hemal- listen, your blog wasn't loading... so I'll try again in a while.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Was there any specific error message you noticed?

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

If you share, that will help. Thanks for mentioned that...

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Nah, just the blog wasn't loading... it's still not loading, in fact... keeps saying error in connection. I think it's taking too much time, and so the browser defaults.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago
i think it might be server problem i had faced that problem once. i will take this up with my web host. thanks Aditi. you can try this link. http://blog.hemalshah.net or http://indianomics.hemalshah.net
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

K... listen... I added the archives page, but thee's a problem with the sidebar ONLY on that page... can you tell me what to do to get it right again?

The sidebar appears on the bottom of the page Frown

1-20
21-35