ketan faldessai would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://k10autoworld.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

friends please!!!!! review my blog...

hey friends

my blog link is http://k10autoworld.blogspot.com/

k10 auto world is all related with news of different cars,bikes,scooters in India as well as latest happenings in the world of Auto industry. The idea of creating our very own bike n car blog so thatpeople get knowledge about upcoming cars and can make their own choice while owning a new car or bike.Also people will be aware of latest news about upcoming cars and bikes in India.

And now K10 Auto World is also a part of Enzeon .com. Hereafter K10 Auto World will be maintained by Enzeon team.

so friends just review my blog and tell me some suggestions to improve this blog.

Regards ,

Ketan FaldessaiDirectorEnzeon.com

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: i dint got any reply
1-20
21-26
Replies 1 to 20 of 26

hey friends

just review my blog and tell me some suggestions to improve this blog.

thanks khushi even your blog is gr8 nice articles

neways thanks once again keep in touch

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Cool blog. Nice template. It is good that you are posting some breaking news. It will give lot of credibility to your blog.

Keep sharing.

thanks adesh....keep in touch

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Wow Ketan just saw your blog and read a few recent entries. I had a blast there. To be honest my sons went besrk and are looking into it right now :D. Keep up the good work. Cheers!!!

thanks tiku.....

keep in touch....and give any suggestions to improve my blog!!!!!

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Sunnyvale
14 years ago

Hi Ketan, very catchy theme. I am not much into cars and autos so wont comment on the content but certainly very good eye candy. Keep it up :-)

thanks ashwini keep in touch dear

thanks buddy for reviewing my blog,

nd i totally agree with u dat my content is scattered in pieces...but that is b'cz of pics that i m placing in my blog...and secondly according to me i think i m serious in writing the content in my blog. jus give me some tips to make my blog more simple and harmonious.

neways thanks for your valuable suggestion keep in touch

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey K10, nice blog... nice black blog.

I am a auto freak and like to know all the breaking news.

I see that you have brandished all the images with your blog name... are these your own images or these are taken from some where... if from somewhere else, then don't do that. Give credits back to the owners. It is always good to do that.

I see that you are doing an animation coarse (corret it!), you may be able to create a 3d image yourself. Then you can brandish it with your blog name. Also, it should be some where on the image and do not add it as a Water Mark.

hey dude... thanks for your review.

also i totally agreed to your suggestion henceforth i'll try to recover that!!!!thanks once again....keep in touch

thanks arafat....yaa i know template width is too less but still i tried to manage...

neways about content give me some suggestions to make it more attractive!!!!!!

thanks once again keep visiting. keep in touch

thanks arafat....yaa i know template width is too less but still i tried to manage...

neways about content give me some suggestions to make it more attractive!!!!!!

thanks once again keep visiting. keep in touch

PRABHJOT
PRABHJOT
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hi friend,

To be very frank i tell you that i have very little knowledge about all these ultimate-Machine. And so i have always a desire to gather knowledge about them. So here my search come to an end with your blog.

Keep Blogging.

:)

hey buddy thanks yaa for your review ! ! !

keep in touch....

Dr Pushkar
Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
14 years ago
Looks awesome at first glance. Dark theme with coloured fonts really makes a statement. But you should apply the theme to your older posts as well to make it look consistent. Secondly reduce the number of posts to decrease the scrolling required. I will second Hemal's & Arafat's suggestions about the image copyright issue, watermarking & template width. I would also suggest you to use subheadings to distinguish between the subtopics in same post. Address these minor issues & you are ready to rock!!! Overall your blog has some good content & looks really cool.

hey thanks man....

yaa i have work on those points....but that template width issue !!! have to thonk on that...can u give some suggestion to increase width in same template coz i dont want to change the template.....

thanks man....keep in touch

hey friends check out maruti's all new K12M engine.....RITZ is coming wait and watch

http://k10autoworld.blogspot.com/

hey friends......

All new Tall-Boy from Maruti is on its way........

chk it out on http://k10autoworld.blogspot.com/

Anish Thomas
Anish Thomas
from Chennai
14 years ago

superb blog man.come up with little more specifications like how good is that specific model compared to itz competitors.May be you can add cons and pros also.I suggest you  to use more lighter template

1-20
21-26