Sudha Saraswat would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rationallibertariancorner.com/ ]

Looking for Feedback on a Libertarian Website!

Sudha Saraswat
Sudha Saraswat
from Ambala
12 years ago

This website is a platform to stand for Individual Liberty against collectivism.

Philosophy: A man is an end in himself. Libertarian Philosophy is based on the three classic law of thoughts namely: The Law of Identity: A=A (A is A). The Law of Noncontradiction: (Contradictions cannot exist, if you see a contradiction, check your premises.) The Law of Excluded Middle: "Either-Or" For any proposition, either that proposition is true, or its negation is. I believe in primacy of existence and I am an ardent supporter of egoism, rational self-interest. Political philosophy discussed on this forum is Anarchocapitalism or Voluntaryism. The idea of civilization is to promote a society where an Individual is a sovereign independent with NO obligation to society. The idea of civilization is voluntary co-existence.Economics: We deal economics as the study of Voluntary Human Action. The science that studies the production of wealth under a system of division of labor. Economics is science of praxeology, which economics falls under. Economics is the study of how individuals allocate scarce means toward valuable ends.Catallactics or economics is the praxeological theory of the way the free market system reaches exchange ratios and prices.Anarchocapitalism: Anarchocapitalism is in fact nothing different than Voluntaryism. Many leftist hate the term capitalism, they will literally ignore what you say once you've said "I support capitalism". Statist will often do the same for the term "anarchism". To avoid such unnecessary friction, we can use another term for Anarchocapitalism which is Voluntaryism. Anarchocapitalism is not anarchy or chaos, rather it is a Private law society with a system of free market. Anarchocapitalism is Individualism.Voluntaryism: Voluntaryism is a simple philosophy of voluntary association of Individuals. It is an idea which supports a free and voluntary society where Individuals do whatever they want as long as they don't engage in coercion against others. It is an idea that supports Individual sovereignty as the ultimate goal of a civilization.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Gopan Kombiyil
Gopan Kombiyil
from Cambridge, UK
12 years ago

Pretty deep into the subject. The knowledge and research of the author is evident in the blog. The thoguhts are really complimenting the title of the blog. Articles are well structured and conveying the message, i might have difference of opinion in some points but that is not a reason to agree the efforts put forward.

The design and structuring of the site is also impressive.   

Gopan Kombiyil
Gopan Kombiyil
from Cambridge, UK
12 years ago

*not a reason to deny the efforts put forward. 

sorry for the confusion