KFC Sets You On Fire!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Another contest is up - with awesome Croma & KFC vouchers! Hope you all like the topic! Smile

Replies 1 to 20 of 194 Ascending
Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Can anyone help me here with the date when they got call from KFC ( and got the voucher today ). Actually I got the call today, so I can estimate date whenI will get the vouchers :)

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

I got call and mail from KFC today only, when can I expect the voucher ?

Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Received and had my KFC chicken as well... now 2000 rs vouchers left !!

Thnks KFC and Indiblogger

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Received my runner up prize just a minute back... Thanks Indi Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I have received the mail from Renie but it only asked me to update my profile information and did not ask for a reply to that e mail. @Renie Is that sufficient?

Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Not received yet

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Not yet.. 

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Update this thread if anyone receives the voucher, I hope everyone got mail from Renie :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Congratulations to all winners... enjoy your prize/s! :)

Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
12 years ago

when are we getting our prizes?? I hv received no mail from indi team so far

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank you Indiblogger and KFC. Congratulations winners. 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

It was completely unexpected. And the real joy was that I knew that I was a winner not by looking at the contest page but by a comment made at my blog by Seema. Thank you Seema. And the prize was really unexpected. I personally felt the story written by me too boring. But still, I am again the winner of a consolation prize and not the main prize. Looking forward for the day when I would be receiving a mega prize. Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Congrats. Now you have also joined the league of extraordinary gentlemen and ladies on Indi who keep winning contests.

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

sssshhhh keep quite. That is not a good confession ;)

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Wooo Hooo, good to see myself under Winner List :) It would be spicy days for me now, thanks IndiBlogger!@Abhirup, Wait for a hot mail from Indi soon :)

Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Congrats to u too bro... lets hope for a fiery grilled mail Smile

Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Thank you indiblogger and KFC for choosing my entry as one of the winning entries Cool

Will I be contacted for my details or do i need to email for claiming the prize ?

thank you,

regards

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners SealedCool.

Will read your posts soonSmile.

Good job by everyone who participatedSealed

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Let the flaming begin !!! I am sure as usual there will be folks feeling the winners were not deserving, the contest was not organized properly, their blog was misused for product publicity etc. etc. etc. Just waiting for the fun to begin. Maybe we should have a flame thread at the end of every contest to allow people to vent. 

Once the venting and congratulations are done, we will begin discussions on day by day tracking of the prizes, where they have reached, whether they have been received or not, the condition in which they have been received. This is the time for non winners to beat hasty retreat to avoid feeling left out.

Vicky Dada (Vikas)
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Guess the real fiery posts will come out now.. :)

BTW, your post was amazing sir. I loved it.. the prizes apart, you are a winner in your own respect already.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks, Vikas. Even one reader genuinely liking what I wrote is more important than winning contets.

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I would like to repeat what Vikas said.. I loved your concept and post a lot.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks a lot, Farida.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Congrats winners. I will have a look at winning entries soon. 

Thousif Raza M.B
Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

5 freaking entries... and what do i get... the usual :(... u know what i am coming back with a vengence.... i now have a laptop provided by the company... and i am going to write one entry per day for the new competition.... lets see the judges not noticing me now... 

Congrats to all the winners... enjoy and relish ur gifts guys :).... take care   :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Congrats everyone - those who won and even those who dint make to the list, had a lot of fun reading the creative entries by all! Smile

Pri
Pri
from Goa
12 years ago
Congratulations to the winning entries!!! :-)
Vicky Dada (Vikas)
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Congratulations to you, Priyanka! You certainly deserved a prize, not just for the entry, but also for the altruistic bravery you showed.

Congrats to all other winners too..  Its nice to see that the less voted and commented entries were chosen, so it atleast takes away the madness around the votes :) I have read a few entries which were great, but sadly could not make it. Don't be disheartened folks.. appreciation is absolute, winning is relative.

Pri
from Goa
12 years ago

Thankyou Vicky :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread