Suroor Wijdan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://wotthetech.com ] IndiRank: 35

Hoping for a positive review of my blog

Suroor Wijdan
Suroor Wijdan
from New Delhi
12 years ago

The blog is basically centered around technology with my views about various happinings in the tech world. The blog features reviews of Gadgets and verdicts about each one of them. The readers can also find solution to their problems relating to technology, be it anything ranging from a mobile phone issue, PC not working or even making a blog of their own. The blog has been started by me alone and i want to make it big and a recognized name among the tech readers. Hoping for a positive feedback from you people and get some motivation to give more time to my blog in times ahead.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Gopan Kombiyil
Gopan Kombiyil
from Cambridge, UK
12 years ago

Variety in contents and a pretty simple appearance are the positives. 

Try to populate the side bar with some more contents to fill the space and the ad placement in the side bar is making a lot of blank space there. you may try a graphic ad instead of that text one to solve it. 

If you are bothered about the search engine position,you have to put bit more efforts in research to come with some unique contents. All The best to be a leading tech blog. 

Suroor Wijdan
Suroor Wijdan
from New Delhi
12 years ago

hey thanks for the input :)

Gopan i was also thinking about that thing with sidebar. Thanks for the views, i will surely deal with that.

i have designed the blog header with a logo at one side and rest of the space is taken by the leaderboard ad. I thought that would be a good and simple. 

Regards,

Suroor Wijdan