Deepshikha Mahajan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://actuallybychance.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Hi fellow bloggers. Looking for your feedback on my blog.

Deepshikha Mahajan
Deepshikha Mahajan
from CHANDIGARH
12 years ago
I have started a blog by the name Actually By Chance. Its my attempt to forgather the creative, the inspired, the imaginative and the inspired. The whole idea is to scout to internet and search for people who are designing stuff that is unique and unconventional. Then put them on my blog and share the same with people. Hope you find it interesting. 
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Great artistic blog. With superb pics. Template design is one of a kind with simplicity and art combo. Site is fast in loading, which is an additional attribute for a blog with plenty of pictures. Really enviable artistry. Keep the flame burning.
Deepshikha Mahajan
from CHANDIGARH
12 years ago

Hi Pramod. Thank u so much for appreciating my work. Its really inspiring to hear such words from you. My blog is just an attempt to showcase the creative work spread across the country. Hope I am able to do so.

And you can easily make my stuff urs. I can get it delivered :)

Gopan Kombiyil
Gopan Kombiyil
from Cambridge, UK
12 years ago

good page with fantastic creations , why don't you consider setting up an online store? 

Deepshikha Mahajan
from CHANDIGARH
12 years ago

Hi Pramod. Thank you for the review. I have same plans in future. Currently I just want to increase my network through blogging. I just want all you experienced bloggers to keep guiding me :)

Deepshikha Mahajan
from CHANDIGARH
12 years ago

I am so sorry Gopan. Really apologise for typing incorrect name. 

Gopan Kombiyil
from Cambridge, UK
12 years ago

not an issue Deepshikha, a blog is essential if you are trying to expand the network, but u can surely do it along with a store, i believe that you have some unique products thats why i am insisting on the same :-)

Deepshikha Mahajan
from CHANDIGARH
12 years ago

Yes ur right Gopan. And I have plans of doing the same in coming months. I am glad you liked my stuff and found it unique :-)