sahithya sridhar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sahisridhar.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

looking for ur feed back on my blog-RYTHMICA

sahithya sridhar
sahithya sridhar
from Chennai
12 years ago

This is a general blog and i write  the contents from my perspective, and what i feel is happening around.

I would like you to give your valuble feed back on the same and some suggestions too!.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Asif
Asif
from Chennai
12 years ago

Good blog and topics that you have chosen to write are good. You give a different perspective to the topic, so it is not the same old story when you read.

But on design I have

1. Remove the image on top of your blog, or make it smaller. Many people like read blogs from office, in a small window, we don't want half the page to blocked by a picture and scroll down you know :) 

2. Bring the Recent Posts widget above your networked blogs (or maybe topmost). It should be possible to see anything else interesting on your blog on first look.

3. Similarly I would have the sharing, archive, widgets higher up than the Indiblogger ones.

4. I am not a big fan of widgets that are not very useful, like the youtube one and indiblogger forums one.

5. Last one...maybe you should add a catchy title and/or tagline to your blog on the header instead of an image.

Regards

Asif

http://www.ramblingego.com

sahithya sridhar
sahithya sridhar
from Chennai
12 years ago

@ asif:... thank u so much...i would definetly consider these points...:) :) 

sahithya sridhar
sahithya sridhar
from Chennai
12 years ago

have made few changes !!

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

1. 'try to see things from my point of view' that photo does not go against the background you have chosen. you are a girl who loves shopping and colours and all, so you must know. :)

2. change the theme. it's kinda boring.

3. have some useful plugins and remove the unwanted.

4. the writing is really good. keep it up. :)

if time permits, review my blog.

sahithya sridhar
from Chennai
12 years ago

@ devan..: sure.. i will change the theme...and remove the unwanted plugins..yeah i would definelty view ur blog..Thnak u for the review! :)

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Here's the points worth noting:

To be improved on:

1. The header.. though it reflects your title and your opinion, I feel it doesn't belong there, you know? It leaves a big gap to the right of it, an empty space which can be off-putting. Try photoshop.. a proper width, even with this current image in it, text to its right.. Do some trial & error if you can. I feel it'd be worth it. :)
  2. You've not gone past the default picture window template :) The template designer feature is quite simple to use, you can experiment with other templates, backgrounds etc. Brighten up the blog a little. Let it show! :D
  3. Same third point as Devan's. Some widgets, like what's happening on the Indiforum, so much details on the "Recent Posts" tab.. the video bar, YT link etc...  they can be avoided :) 
  4. Align ur posts in Justify format. The indent before each paragraph isn't absolutely necessary either. It'll look good in paper, but it messes up on blogger I think!

Positives:

1. Good writing style. Shows spontaneity. This can be also worked on. In your quickness to write the post, at times the SMS type lingo comes in, the smiley here & there, a little unwanted punctuations.. Revise and review before you press publish I feel. The content is good and endearing!
  2. Nice name - has a beat to it! :)

Er.. if too much negatives, please don't mind. (Just told what I felt)

sahithya sridhar
from Chennai
12 years ago

@ vinay: well i dont mind the negatives as long as it helps me improve my blog..:)!!! i would definetly take care of all these.. today oly!... THank u so much!!

sridhar c
sridhar c
from coimbatore
7 years ago

You've a fascinating blog, and Congrats Ms. Sahi, it is my privilege to award you, "Lifecoach blogger award" keep up the good work and looking forward to build long term blogging relationship with you. Click on the "Life Coach Blogger Award Winners" column in my blog to claim your award. I'll be very happy when you display the award in your blog.

Really nice blog.

Liked your writing.

BTW, have you considered changing the color scheme for the layout? I think blue might look good. Just a thought!

Keep it up! :)