Shabnam Charaniya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://gazingmind.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 24

Looking for feedback on my writing

Shabnam Charaniya
Shabnam Charaniya
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi,

I generally write as a hobby... whenever i feel there is something to share... i share the same... I would appreciate if you could find some time and review my writings help me with a few pointers that would make my blog more engaging.

Regards,

Shabnam 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Hi shabnam, I went through your blog. To say the least, you can write on a variety of topics. One moment you are writing about a specific topic and the next, you are on a completely different one. Versatile :) Keep up the good work. Nice designs.You could add some plugins and widgets to make it attractive. Also, few of the posts need to be a little more organised.happy writing :)

Shabnam Charaniya
Shabnam Charaniya
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Devan, I apprecite you sparing some time and puting your views across. I am glad you find the posts worth a read... The only issue being that when u are not writing about something specific you dont have much to write about.... so i hope things keep clicking and i always find something to write about....  Thanks once again... i hope to receive feedback from you time and again :)