The Pucca Critic would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thepuccacritic.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Pls Review Us and help us to improve

The Pucca Critic
The Pucca Critic
from Mumbai
12 years ago

THE PUCCA CRITIC

that one-legged man who teaches how to run. Bhaag Bollywood, Bhaag!

For those who loves bollywood

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: No Response
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Hi Pucca,

These are my thoughts after coming by your space:

• Not a movie buff by any stretch of the imagination, but I love that header. Thoughtful, like the certificate at the start of a movie. Nice
  • Is it a necessity that your post background must be transparent? I know the background with the movie posters is very well thought, and designed too, but your posts are sort of lost in that transparency I feel. Even the sidebars as well. 
  • No followers widget, for the Google Friends connect?
  • No archive to see posts other than Popular posts?
The Pucca Critic
The Pucca Critic
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Leo,

Thanks for your valuable comment.

For a plain/opaque background, it wasnt matching the overall contrast of the blog as i wanted it be uniformly bright or colorful. I shall try out some new backgrounds soon so that my posts arent lost and will also look for the sidebars.

I never got so much connection through the followers widget, so thought of doing away with it. ;P

As far archive for other posts is concerned, I have made two pages "Movies" and "Music" where I have entitled all the movies and music review links respectively. Isn't it a good idea?

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
that's ok for the archive I suppose but its confusing a little. readers might not immediately register that aspect since they are more used to.seeing a.widgets style...