Shivaram would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Careers in Retail Industry - Crores of opportunities

Shivaram
Shivaram
from Bangalore
12 years ago

A few 1000 brands both Indian and foreign all wanting a share of your ever increasing wallet with better and newer lifestyle products..retailed through  400 Malls, about 200000 Air conditioned Stores ( to be called a branded store ) on hi streets , and the 2nd largest employer in India across retail, hospitality and other sectors wherever servicing directly to the customer.

While product, price and location are all fixed, yet the service to you is a great opportunity to make your shopping memorable or a memory you want to forget .

I am a retail trainer/ Guru  now, and was a merchandising for a large company with multiple stores across India in multiple lifestyle categories and  the company is often quoted as one of the best companies to work for in retail.

I would like to share my experience in organised branded retailing to help franchisees and store employees to improve the customer service levels and hence improve their business.

I request you to review my blogs and also share it with your friendly neighbourhood dealer / shop owner . May be take a few minutes to share this, ( afterall he will thank you for your time and give you even better service ) ! Suggest topics of interest...

Pl let me know the kind of topics you want me to cover !

Thanks/ Shivaram / profile on linked in... shivaraaam@gmail.com

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Changed profile and updated interests..