Rajesh Asarpota would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Hi... Looking for Feedback on my blog...

Rajesh Asarpota
Rajesh Asarpota
from Dubai
12 years ago

An assimilation of random thoughts and happenings as I go through them.. It could be simple enough that I might have read something, or a day out with the family... It is what I feel serious enough to write about..

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Dear Rajesh,

Here's my review.

1. Your theme is not at all catchy. May be it's me but that colour looks very intimidating. You are not a blogger habitually right? The number of blogs in the first page shall be more than two, at least for the sake of browsing.

2. Most importantly, you have to write more often. Why is it that there is only one post in the whole of 2011 ? You seem ro be alright with the writing.

3. Remove all the unwanted widgets from the blog and ypu might add a few useful ones. like say facebook plugin, followers etc.

4. The latest post, if it is speaking about the image, then put the image first. I read the entire thing and then opened the image. Also give due courtesy to the source of the image.

5. There are external links for easy reference, there are other blogs you like, and so many ads. I appreciate your help for the readers, but if you think about it, there are more things about other sources on the internet in your blog than about your blog itself. Simple publicity gimmic - give your own links more.

6. As far as writing is concerned, you are good.

that's all from me. happy writing. If time permits, check mine out.

Rajesh Asarpota
Rajesh Asarpota
from Dubai
12 years ago

Devan, many thanks.. appreciate your notes..

I dont blog that often, I used to write a lot, moved to blogs, and quite frankly, write mainly for myself.... Laziness, lack of time, not sure, but yes, definitely a catch up required..

Setup, I guess yes, have been trying different setups, and already moving out to a ligher one.. The widgets.. Yeah.. Overdone...

Went thorugh your EurEKA, Devan Express, nicely done, and very bright.. Tks for the tips.. Appreciate this again...