Apurva Desai would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.apurvadesai.com ] IndiRank: 24

Request for blog review

My blog is a personal blog about my observations of India from an NRI perspective, analytical views of various US and world sports, and technology and social media.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey Apurva, you have a nice blog. Simple and elegant layout. Liked "The Power of the Indian head wiggle"

Suggest you write a little brief about your article or add a read more link in your post to read full...

Review My Blog

Thanks Hemal for your feedback and review of the site.... not sure exactly how to display just the brief of the article, will look into it.   I'm using a free wordpress.com template.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

you have an option to add "read more" in your editor. I have not used wordpress.com, but my blog is Wordpress hosted. The image looks something like a page broken by a blue line... check that out.

Hemal, i think i fond how to put the read more feature in....what do you think is the benefit of having the read more vs showing the whole post?  Is it so that the headers for more than one post can be seen when a visitor comes to the main page which may drive up views?

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Wonderful blog.I loved your writing style. Nice template and navigation is pretty easy. You have kept number of widgets to minimum.

Keep blogging.

Thanks Adesh for taking a look at my blog-- appreciate the feedback.    

I'm new to Indiblogger--  what have you found is the best way to get the most out of the Indiblogger network.  Same question to Hemal..

Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Participate in forum, start discussions, answer discussions, speak your mind out and make friends.

Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Also you can promote your blog posts through IndiVine.

agentgreenglass
agentgreenglass
from mumbai
14 years ago

nice blog. enjoyed the writing. the header picture is fantastic. reminded me so much of the delhi DDA colonies.

left a comment on your blog as well.

Thank you shormistha for the review and the comment...i will be sure to start participating in the forums and discussions and offering my own feedback and input for others as well.

Thanks Kadambari for the feedback...the header photo I took in vijayawada in andhra pradesh.   Picture was taken from the view from my wife's family's home.