Abhyudaya Shrivastava would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my english fiction and non fiction writings.

They are attempts to let out the creativity inside me. I have not tried too hard but have left nothing unsaid.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Hey Abhyudaya,

Very nice blog. Neatness is your trademark I guess. The following are the areas you need to look into.

1. The layout of the posts. For example, when you click on the 'First date' post, there is enough space unattended on the rightside for a football ground. So what you can do is, add some widgets on either sides of your blog. You can find plenty of useful widgets.

2. Excellent writing. Write more often. You could make it a bit more colourful if it's ok.

3. More importantly, show more than one post at a time in the home page ok? That way, they won't leave your blog after reading just one.

4. A widget for popular posts among others will not be a bad idea.

5. Give that title a bit more importance. It is almost of the same size as your post titles.

I guess that is all from me. You have a different style. Never lose it.

Happy blogging.

-Devan

Abhyudaya Shrivastava
from Chhatarpur
12 years ago

Thanks so much Devan for that review. I have tried to improve on the lines you told me. I changed the overall layout and added the widgets. Thanks for showing interest, it means a lot. See if it's better now.