Sombodhi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://wierder-than-me.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Request my blog review

Sombodhi
Sombodhi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Err to be honest i write just about anything that comes to my mind... from social issues, to my personal experiences, to movie reveviews....anything and everything...its a bit random and maybe a bit unorganised... would love u all to review d blog and let me know what r d ways to improve it etc etc...

i am a new writer having started writing only 3-4months back....so any help in improving wll be much appreciated and acknowledged....

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Dear Sombodhi,

1. The widgets can be distributed to either sides of your posts. They need not all be so cluttered like they are right now.

2. Black against green isn't as contrasting as you think it is. So change the background or increase the foreground contrast.

3. You can go for a facebook plugin, and get more readers and fans.

4. The thing you have written below the blog name, can be made a bit shorter.

5. The like it? Share it? does not go well with the background.

The writings are good. Take into account the above said things too.

Sombodhi
Sombodhi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Hi Devan, Rahul, thanks a lot for your feedback.... i have now made some changes in my blog....request your opnion on the same..

I will work on the "about this blog piece over the weekend and come up with somethin better"

not sure how to add a facebook plug in onto the blog- any advice on the same? (i am a bit technically challenged)...

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

U can now review back mine !

Sombodhi
Sombodhi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Took me sometime... but have now managed to add d FB Plug in onto the blog as well...lemme know ur views

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

i could not find it. The facebook plugin I said is the one you can find in my blog left side below the followers. Lay out wise your blog looks much better now

Sombodhi
Sombodhi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Hey thanks Devan... i have put in a FB Link Button on every poston the blog as a FB Plugin..it is visible on the blog posts but above the share option..

regarding the kind of pluging you have put up on ur blog... does it mean I need to create an FB Page and then only create such a plug in? I am not sure i have a loyal enough follower base to be able to do that at the moment.. what do u suggest? i shouldnt put up something which doesnt have many takers is wat i feel...advice