Jyoty would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://collegeliferockzz.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Hello...Looking for some feedback on my blog...... :)

Jyoty
Jyoty
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Its a poetry-cum-photography-cum-humour-cum-philosophy blog ......

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
PRATEEK SINGH
PRATEEK SINGH
from Ghaziabad
12 years ago

i just went thru urr blog..

n will surely review it....:)

keep it up anyway...Smile

Jyoty
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank you.waiting for your review :)

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Isn't joe a guy's name ? How you doing Joe? Here goes my review.

1. The theme - one of the most followed ones on blogger. Throw some variety in there. Those of us who read more than write have a general prejudice that blogs with common themes always will have cliched topics discussed. Your topics are cool. So do justice with the design part.

2. You are a blogger entering your fourth year. But the number of widgets or traffic does not speak so. Add more widgets- the useful ones- say like one for a facebook promo page for the blog with a 'like' box. One for number of page views etc.

3. 'About me' shan't be all the way below there, where you have put it. Also write something about you. Not all readers like being kept in the dark :)

4. The post titles can have a larger font than the rest of the text.

5. It wouldn't be too much of a bad idea to go for a wider pic than the smiley (the winking one). It would look a lot cooler if the pic was as wide as the posts. check out my blog for this.

6. The pencil drawings are nice. But I think you can make it better if you are more patient and concentrate more on the shading part of it. If you are interested in my drawings' blog, I could give you the link. I haven't put it up for review yet.

That's all from me. Happy writing.

-Devan

P.S. Do not worry if I have just pointed the negative things only. I really liked your blog for the writings, that's why I did the detailed review. Hope you realise that I intend not to discourage you or something.

Jyoty
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello Devan Harikumar,

Thanks for your amazing review :) .... I would try and implement most of these asap...

I am Jyoty (a gal ;) ), my friends call me Joe/jo.......I would be happy to check out your drawings' blog...

Its good you point out the negative points , it would help me improve :)...I ve blogging since 3/4 years but never focussed on publicising it, so I guess I should gear up with some promo widgets!!

Cheers,

Jyoty

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

http://graphitespeaks.blogspot.in/

-Devan

PRATEEK SINGH
PRATEEK SINGH
from Ghaziabad
12 years ago

I may or may not be able to review ur poetries..i don kno..but i wud say smthn coz i too try to write smthn like that somewhr..i read out one of ur poem..FEAR..it was really nice..basically..

Find fear and get to its core Fight it and find whats in store!!! but i think its not always necessray to rhyme the words..let them go like they go..:) anyway welldone..!!