Gireesh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Need review for my blog before I buy a new domain

Gireesh
Gireesh
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hey,

So i started this blog with a concept of giving free tips and tricks for bloggers, being in blogging for almost 3 years now. In somethin, I will buy a domain and will host this blog on a independent domain, in a large scale. So here is when I need your help. 

Please you bloggers goto my blog and read my posts and see the quality of the post, language fluency, and understanding limit of the codes that i have put. 

http://blog2thecore.blogspot.in

Thank you! If you review mine, I will review back your blog for sure. And also follow my blog if you liked it.

Regards,

Gireesh

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
12 years ago

I think there are many big bloggers who do the same thing and they got some good traffic too, when I search for your domain on alexa I got no data, If you are writing for bloggers then attract them some of your post are really nice so you can think of going big but one advice from me is connect with bloggers and let they know you are good on designing also,

develop your blog first it doesn't look professional so start from designing, your tutorials are good and helpful for bloggers so be consistent.

and your blog above fold looks nice but the below fold part is just like any ordinary blog.

I like your idea about ads page,

hope my suggestions help you,

keep blogging,

cheers,

pratik

Update Yourself

Gireesh
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thanks for the review dude. Yeah alexa does not give renk for my page. I havent done SEO in full fledge yet. After i do maybe my site will be indexed in top ranks in alexa and google PR.