zephyr would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://myblueboxofbluethings.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Hey ! would love to be reviewed :)

zephyr
zephyr
from Mumbai, India
12 years ago

My blog doesn't have a central theme. I started writing it basically because all my life the one thing that intrigued me and confused me the most was Love. And the blog has naturally tended to talk about my my interactions with love and people. 

Even fiction is something I write as a first person :)

There is prose and poetry. 

So please read and review :)

Thanks!

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
PRATEEK SINGH
PRATEEK SINGH
from Ghaziabad
12 years ago

cool..wat a throw in ur words..

i need still some armour to save myself...Smile

anyways nice effort to express urself...coz ppl often can't...

thumbs up...Smile

zephyr
zephyr
from Mumbai, India
12 years ago

Thank You Prateek :)

Please do leave your comments ! hope you visit again :)

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

This might come as a surprise to you, but believe me when I say this - People actually care what design you have put for your blog. The topics you write about, the way you write 'em -all cool and interesting, and so, it will be great if you can do some justice with the layout and design part of it. Here goes my review,

• What do you think the most important widget any blog has? Anything it is, it certainly isn't the indiblogger rank I guess. So, prioritize them and put them accordingly. Add an email subscription widget, a facebook plugin, a labels section etc.
  • Loved most of your writings. Experiment with the colour that goes best with your blog. The present one is not bad downright, but the dark colour below kinda immerses stuff.
  • You could add more images in your post. When you do that, make sure you give due courtesy to the souce where you find them. This is applcable to the ones that are already in your blog.
  • About me is a bit insuffuicient don't you think?
  • Lovely writing, keep up the good work. With a little more effort, you can bring more traffic in your blog.

Cheers,

-Devan

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Ah forgot this, you could increase the width of the post section. That will make it look better.

zephyr
from Mumbai, India
12 years ago

Made some changes :)

would love some feedback !

zephyr
zephyr
from Mumbai, India
12 years ago

Thank you Devan.

That was great feedback. I will definitely try to incorporate all these changes :)