Nagini would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ahomemakersutopia.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Hello bloggers,Please review my blog and join me if u like it...Keep blogging..:

Nagini
Nagini
from Chennai
12 years ago

This is a personal blog reflecting my hobbies like painting,travel and my reading experiences..:-) Pls review my blog and join me if you like it..:-)

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: update
Replies 1 to 13 of 13
Nagini
Nagini
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thanks a lot Mr.Rahul..:-) Will surely improve my blog according to your tips...I'm new to Indiblogger and very happy to receive your valueble feedback on my blog...Once again Thanks for the encouragement and support...:-)..Looking forward to have more and more lovely poems from you...:-)..Have a nice day..

Marita Abraham
Marita Abraham
from New Delhi
12 years ago

I really liked your blog. You've given me a good list of books to read! 

Nagini
Nagini
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thank You so much Marita..:-) Yet more reviews to come from my blog..Pls keep visiting...:-)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Really loved reading your blog through IndiVine. Your paintings are beautiful and the travel stories are very captivating too. I dont have much to say, yours is a wonderful blog and you are very talented in whatever you are doing.. All the very best! Will definitely keep visiting Smile

Nagini
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thank you so much Arti,for your sweet comments....:-) I'm honoured to have a review from a great blogger like you...:-) Pls keep visiting..Have a nice time...:-)

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
12 years ago

cool... apparently your blog looks charming...

i feel you should be more careful while formatting the textual content...are all those photos of books taken by you? if not, then it'll be nice to give credit to the source....

cheers!

I'll be glad to get an reader opinion/comments on my blog from you too Smile

Nagini
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hello Anunoy Samanta,

First of all Thank you so much for reviewing my blog...Will definitely try to improve my writing skills ....And regarding the photos of the books,All those pictures are taken by me only...I own them..:-)..Thank you for taking time and giving your valueble suggestions...

Will surely visit you blog too..:-)

Best regards

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
12 years ago

no i didnt ask you about improving your writing skill, just about its formatting.... good that you clicked such nice pix of those books! cheers....

Nagini
from Chennai
12 years ago

Ohh ok....:-) will focus on it..Thanks again...Pls keep visiting my blog...Have a nice day.

Sriram Raj
Sriram Raj
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You have a very nice blog. Simple and Elegant look. Just subscribed to your blog

Nagini
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hello Sriram,

Thank you so much for stopping by ...:-) Welcome to my blog..Glad to receive your precious comments..:-)

regrads,

Nagini.

Privy Trifles
Privy Trifles
from Dreamy Desh
11 years ago

Hi Nagini,

I love the outlook of blog. It's simple and emphasizes on the content very nicely. I like the way you write and enjoy reading your book reviews a lot and paintings n pictures too. Maybe it has got something to do with the Andhra connection ;)

Keep writing

Nagini
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hi Privy Trifles,

Thanks a ton for taking time and reviewing my blog...It is very much encouraging..:-) Thanks for ur compliments. Yeah I'm basically from Andhra Pradesh...Apart from my mother tongue, I'm good at hindi also..So no barriers to share things..:-)..Will surely review ur blog too..:-)..Thanks..

Best Regards,

Nagini.

Archetypes India
Archetypes India
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi,

I liked your blog for its freshness, and creative attitude. Please keep it up. I am happy that I come across your blog.

Nagini
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hi Remi,

Thanks a lot for taking time and reviewing my blog....And thanks for your precious comments too..:-) Glad to have met you here..:-) 

Football Bible
Football Bible
from chennai
11 years ago

Nice work.. And you have such a decent blog sister, it has fine loading time and good looking personal blog. I think you are doing this for hobby so continue your work.

Nagini
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hi Football bible,

Thank you so much for taking time and reviewing my blog..:-) Pls keep visiting..:-)

renu
renu
from cochin/Dubai
11 years ago

i  really loved ur blog .. lovely paintings... lovely reviews.. makes me want to read mnay books you have  reviewed

Nagini
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hi Renu,

Thank you so much for reviewing my blog..:-) Pls keep visiting..:-)

Fayaz Pasha
Fayaz Pasha
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hmm! A very cool blog you have.  The pictures of Rohtang Pass are so vivid.  Would love to go to Manali some day.

Nagini
from Chennai
11 years ago

@Fayaz Pasha,

Good morning..Thanks for the review..:-) Rohtang is a must visit place..All the best..:-)

Lenin Nair
Lenin Nair
from Thiruvananthapuram
11 years ago

You have a pretty beautifully designed blog. And that really gives your opinion in a nice way.

VJ Blue Bugle

Nagini
from Chennai
11 years ago

@ Lenin Nair,

Good morning..Thanks a lot for the review..:-) Pls keep visiting..:-)

Shantanu Banerjee
Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I love Art and I love what you have done with your website. the paintings are amazing and so are the book reviews. Just followed your Blog. cheers!! :) keep up the good work :) Shantanu BanerjeeRandom Reviews

Nagini
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thank you so much for your precious feedback Shantanu..:-) Visited your blog and liked it ..:-) Keep posting..:-)