Anju would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.moicrap.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 28

Read my blog, its better than a snog, ur minds will unclog

Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

Read my blog!  Read it! Read it! Read it! Read it! Read it! Read it! Read it! Read it! Read it! Read it! Read it! Read it! Read it I say! Read it or I will come back and haunt u.. urm or maybe not.. please pleeeeeeeeeease read it!

I really need someone other than my mum,dad, sister, my 3-yr old niece and my dog to read my blog!

please don't refrain fro reading it due to my terrible rhyme :P

1-20
21-34
Replies 1 to 20 of 34
Varsha Bagadia
Varsha Bagadia
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi there!

Your blog is in complete contrast to mine and so is your style of writing. Nevertheless I had fun reading something different. If you don't mind I would suggest that you use a different template since the design is distracting.

Do go through my blog too and give your comments:

https://somemorebanter.wordpress.com/

Varsha.

Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY MY FIRST REVIEWER! i wish i could tell you that you won something.. but umm..guess not.. just my undying gratitude :)

I guess the template is a bit too loud. I only put it cos usually when I write in my notebook I tend to doodle all around it... so it ends up looking like the template does...but I shall defnitely look around for a more subtle template! thanks so much for reading..

I like ur blog too.. I like the fact that there are mentions of hindi movies in the first two one.. that did it for me really.. You had me at Dilwale Dulhaiya Le Jayenge :-D

Anju

somesh mahanty
somesh mahanty
from durgapur
12 years ago

ho ho ho ho ho! It was funny going through ur blog. it did unclog my mind ;-) u got an amazing style of writing, great content!

if u have time do visit me at santu's blog

Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

:-D 

I thank you,kind sir, so all the ho-hos :) I'm glad that my tiny lil blog managed to unclog a mind.. i checked out ur blog too... its quite nice.. the layout is pretty elegant.. ur post bout the college strike brought back memories of my very own college strike...  was by far the only most exciting that that had happen in my life at that point.. :) so i hear ya,bro.. :) thanks for reading again!

Anju

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Anju, how you doing? You draw a quite a picture with your words. Lovely narration with a childlike thing to it. When you said, you wouldn't grow up, you meant it big time, didn't ya? :) Here goes my review.1. You have a very, Very, VERY neat blog. Keep it up. Neatness is very rare to come by.

2. "Damn I can't think of a title" is cute.

3. Kindly reduce the dependence on emoticons, sms language and punctuations too much. You are too gifted to use them.

4. Reduce the number of feeds in the feedjit widget. Actually you could add some more widgets that are useful like a facebook plugin or so. That would help you get some traffic in there.

5. As far as writing is concerned I have already pointed out that you are just too good. Happy writing.

Stop by at my blog, if you have the time.

-Devan

Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

What a lovely review! You quite made my day. Its been a long while since anyone has called anything of mine very, Very, VERY neat. So I thank thee.

1. The title is so because I genuinely couldn't think of a title. I still can't.

2. I try real hard to write properly without the cos and the :) and the ....s, I get a lot of those rectified when I re-read it again. Still manage to miss out on a few. The reason they pop up is because I write at top speed without stopping for a second. It's like straight from the brain to the fingertops. I write the way I would love to be able to talk. But then again I will try be more careful in future.

3. I had really no idea what feedjit widget meant. Had to google that.  Will figure out how to reduce the number of feeds and do it. And I'll put in a FB thing too soon. I'll probably end up adding a whole lot of useless widgets like fishes swimming around and stuff. 

4. I'm tempted to put an emoticon here, the one with the huge toothy smile. But I shall refrain from it. Thank you for saying nice things about my blog. 

I've just started to go through your blog. Will let you know what I think about it.

-Anju

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

You know I always give detailed reviews like this and not many give me a detailed reply like you did. This is how a reply should look like. Thank you, really.

Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

Thanks.. was gona give a nice detailed reply but I see that you've pasted this same review to two other people's review thread too.. So... Do read my blog someday if you find the time. I'd really appreciate an original review... read a few of your posts. are nice. thanks for your time.

Anju 

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

@anju

Just read What you have wrote , I dont think thats correct !! 

Please explain the instances where you think that I have given the review "SIMILAR"

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

I can't help but comment on the way you review Rahul. My apologies, Anju for taking your space to do this job. Rahul, You have copy pasted the same thing to too many review threads. When someone asks for review, they really look upto whatever you suggest. If it is just a review you expect back, you might as well just paste the url to your blog there. Since Anju already noticed this, I am saying this here to save you from any embarrassment. Please don't do that anymore. For a person who reviewed before or after you in so many of those threads, your review is byheart for me.

To have your cake, it certainly takes more than that.

-Devan

Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

Hear, hear! :)

Varsha Bagadia
Varsha Bagadia
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Ahemmm....call me a tubelight but I noticed this only after you guys mentioned it. I guess I'm going ot take Anju's and Devan's review seriously. Thanks both of you!!

And yes...I did make a few changes in my blog. You guys might probably like to check them out... :)

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Wow! Love the way you write! Not many can wrtie in such a way as to make you feel that they are talking to you (and not like the ones who talk about their relatives' real estate deals:) ).

As for templates and the rest, you can sift through all of Indiblogger and not find anyone who knows less than me:) Check my blog and you will see how true this is:)

Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

Suresh,

Thanks for that! :) Means a lot! :) 

The ones who talk bout their relatives' real estate disputes would have a better future financially writing scripts for mega serials. :)

Will check out ur blog now! Again, thanks for reading mine!

Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you liked my work. It always feels great to earn a laugh from somebody. Few followers, well i guess I haven't been marketing my blog as well as I should have. But there has been a sudden increase in the number of followers since I joined Indiblogger, which is like 2 days ago.. 

And about the low number of posts... I really can't write unless I feel really really inspired, you know when the words come out your faster than you can type it. I try to write about random things when I'm not thaat inspired but I just have to stop halfway cos I get so sick of what I've written that I literally feel nauseous. I don't get out much so I guess I don't get much scope for inspiration. Lame excuse I know. But I;ll try to post more often. Though I think the pressure to write now might make me naseous too. I should probably see someone about it. :-/

Thanks for reading! I'll go through your blog and let u know wat i think soon! 

remo@b'lore
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You are right about that. Sometimes, we don't feel like posting something if it seems half baked. And frankly, if it seems like a chore, blogging will lose its charm. Especially, if you are not pursuing it professionally. But I am sure 3-4 posts a month shouldn't be that difficult, what say?

Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

will try my best :)

somesh mahanty
somesh mahanty
from durgapur
12 years ago

hey Anju! pardon me for asking this, But I am really curious about something. It is, how did u find out that Rahul had copied the same thing in other review threads? Did u go through each and every thread? Or is there a shortcut?

somesh mahanty
somesh mahanty
from durgapur
12 years ago

I read ur post of bride veiwing, but couldnt put my comment there, so I am putting it here. Dont mind :-)

"I agree wid u. All these formalities seem so foolish, shit! these bride veiwing sessions are all nonsense. All the dads and moms come together to have a formal chitchat. They pass all the orders, "bring on the tea n snacks", "u two sud talk in private" etc. The girl is supposed to be total, silent and behave as "sushil", "vinamra" etc etc. even though she may be feeling otherwise. She may be interviwed By the grooms family, but she cant cross question. The guy also is in a fix, he is just allowed to say if he likes the girl or not.. My point is that, everybody has a say in these assemblies except the girl and the boy themselves.. I HATE THIS STUFF!"

Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

Hey Somesh,

I had seen Rahul's post in a lot of the other threads that I went through. So it seemed familiar. I checked out his profile and you can see the recent comments written by the user on the right side top corner. Looked through a few comments n yeah happen to see the same thing more than once. 

About the bride-viewing post - Yeah these formalities are kind of annoying. Have you been through a bride-viewing session yourself? But I do have to admit that things aren't as uptight as they used to be. I mean yes, the chai and snacks bit is there. But its not like the guy and gurl don't have a say in it or anything. Even in my case, if my parents liked the guy but I didn't, I can always tell them and they won't force it upon me. But yeah, i do wish there were an easier way to find a life-partner. :)

P.s- Why couldn't u comment on my blog? Is there a problem? Let me know so that I can get it fixed.

Hi Anju,

First of all, the review header says your blog is better than a snog...not setting too high standards for ourselves, are we? Tongue outWink

Coming to your blog...

Wonderful template, I must say. It looks so clean...as pointed out by many others, but worth mentioning it again.

The language you use (sms lingo and emoticon haven) seems a bit off for a blog but appropriate for the content. It feels like going through adulthood through a child's mind.

You've got wonderful writing skills, and I just hope that your blog doesn't end up like your diary (Yeah, I read the post!!)

Happy Blogging!! 

Regards

Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

"Going through adulthood through a child's mind" Thats the best thing anyone's ever said bout my blog! :) I'm honouring you in my FB status msg today. :)

And I guess the header should've said its better than a badly done snog, or a sloppy snog.. but that would've messed up the rhyme. :P

Thanks for noticing my template, I prepped it again last nite and was on the lookout for compliments. so Yay!

I'll let you know what i think bout ur blog once I go through it. Thanks for reading mine! :)

Hehe I'm honoured and thanks for the review!!

Hope you take my jokes the way you want people to take your posts.

somesh mahanty
somesh mahanty
from durgapur
12 years ago

@anju

nooo, I havent been through any such session!! :-P   I am just 21+ .  I live in a city, but while visiting my ascestral home (dats in a village), I have seen such things. I narrated them. I agree wid that point of urs. I too wish these searches could have been easier.

now, about that "could not comment section", I tried to put in the comments with my wordpress login id. But it didnt get accepted, dont know why. Mayb some server problem. Whatever, dont worry. Next time onwards, I am gonna post my comments here. This seems easy :-) :-)

1-20
21-34