Ajesh Banerjee would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://wizardisback.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

I want you to criticize me! Please review this weird blog :)

Ajesh Banerjee
Ajesh Banerjee
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Here's a request to all my Indiblogger friends and fellow bloggers, please visit my blog and let me know what do you think of it. It is a mixture of everything and it is a perfect personification of my inner turmoil. You are welcome to my blog! Feel free to crticize and point out my errors. That will help me improve.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
12 years ago

If you promise not to castigate me for not having pressed on the 'Like' button on your posts, then let me compliment you on how well you write. You seem to be well on your way to mastering the surprise ending a la O.Henry!

Review my blog when you find time. I'd love to have your comments (As Asimov said once 'When I call for criticism, I mean only Praise!!' I dont have the courage to call for someone to point out my errors:):) Though, if you do, I shall take them seriously!)

Ajesh Banerjee
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Hi Suresh! Lovely reveiw I must say. Well, you have really impressed me. I focus on presenting good posts to my readers not getting 'Likes' and 'Followers' my friend. In fact, I was planning to remove that "followers" tab from my blog to make it look more simple. I'm not standing in an election right? So, why would I need followers? Thanks for all the compliments. Glad you liked my posts so much. :)Of course I'm going to review your blog. I have already bookmarked the link. I would like to quote John Denver here "If I had a tale that I could tell you, I would tell a  tale sure to make you smile." :) Thanks again for the awesome review!

You really do have a knack of telling the weirdest and the funniest of stories! Really enjoyed your writing style, especially the titles you give to your posts! 

I really liked '(B)ring him back', 'prose-titute' and 'she didn't realise'.

About the layout - Nice template. It's simple and elegant.

You might want to bring the 'About Me' and the Blog Archive to the top, because of its preference over 'Followers' and 'Copyrights'.

You could add more widgets like 'Latest posts' or/and 'Top posts' to increase the navigability of your blog.

Happy Blogging!

Regards

Ajesh Banerjee
from Kolkata
12 years ago

First of all, I must thank you for helping me realize the necessity of shifting the "about me" section. Yes, I have made the changes. Moreover, I will add the 'top post' widget as well.Glad you liked the posts so much! :) (Keep visiting, there's more)Your support is priceless :) Thanks again for such a great review!Best Regards,

Ajesh