Blogwati Gee would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

BlogwatiG could do with some visitors...Are you listening?

Blogwati Gee
Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
12 years ago

A slice of life in every post with a dash of humour and creative writing....that is what makes up BlogwatiG. Yet fresh perspectives from around the globe shall help in making BlogwatiG a better writer and a better techie hoepfully...:) 

Do drop in a few lines, appreciate it!

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Some more insights needed :)
Replies 1 to 8 of 8
Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

My kinda blogger.. I loved your blog. I love the humour! I love the fact that your blog is all clean and sleek. And I love your blog-name :)

Just the blank space on the right side is kinda blah... You could adjust the alignment. Other than that, super good! Keep the funny coming! :)

Blogwati Gee
Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey DVD (if I cna call you that) thanks so much....worked on the title but the content width can't be modified as it says not applicable on this template...:( Now what to do??? Thank you for your views...I hope to move up there someday :)Hi Anju, just gonna go to your blog post this. Yes me love my blogname too...lol....The white space is a lil disturbing to me too but the template does not allow modifications sadly.....perhaps I'll look for another one. Or if any one of you know how to decode the above....please do lemme know. Cheers! 

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

DVD , Thats the first time I noticed I can be called that , anyways thats funky and I like it.

Choose another layout acheme as the space on the right side is just not go with the strong content you have .

Just use any other scheme ,everything else is just Perrfect !! 

Do keep sharing ! 

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Love the way you write. Keep them coming.

Review my blog if you find the time

Blogwati Gee
Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@ DVD : Glad to be of service......lol! I did choose another scheme........do lemme know.....I'm still searching for a perfect template....whcih highlights the writing and accentuates the overall feel without being in your face. Thanks for your help though!

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

I guess green is the color to goirony Black is back ) :) , nice one ..I ill still say that increase the content width..Anyways i ill say you have an awesome blog , you can review mine now :)

Blogwati Gee
Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@ Suresh : Loved your site template......super! Was reading your Ad agonies and could not agree more............gonna go through the site in good time. Glad you dropped by!

Blogwati Gee
Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey DVD........sorry but really a novice at this technical stuff. The template seems to be fixed and does not allow editing esp the widths. And don't ask me to write a code...it is as good as asking me if I like cricket......blah!!! But thank you for the 'awesome' tag...............Me like! :)

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

for :) technical stuff : just google , you will get everything and at the end of it , you will be a lerned girl !!! 

and yes you dont have to write any code , its all there !!! 

and yes the blog is awesome !!! 

Aryaansh Sood
Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
12 years ago

Something new.....and lovelyfor someone like methanks for sharing .......:) 

Blogwati Gee
Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Glad you liked it Aryaansh