shubham chaturvedi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://laffaazz.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

a few bad words to keep me on track..

shubham chaturvedi
shubham chaturvedi
from kanpur
12 years ago

Laffaaz is about life as I find it.Its about my urge to keep shouting and singing what I see and feel while admiring the funny side.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
shubham chaturvedi
shubham chaturvedi
from kanpur
12 years ago

also i have to add that i am often offline,off phone ,off people due to my professional reason being a sailor.Kindly don't feel bad if i don't respond or revert back.I would definately try to look at those who shall waste their time on me and will give them responce and feedback but if i don't get back to you, you shall be safe to assume that i am out of business.In none case, you are allowed to assume that I am not dancing on each response. united we stand , divided we danceI am expecting honest opinions and offensive compliments.hope you will enjoy , what i really enjoyed writing in my blog. Jug jug jiyo..puto falo ( live long have kids and fruits oopps) 

shubham chaturvedi
shubham chaturvedi
from kanpur
12 years ago

hello animesh..i would love to hear about content, writing, grammer (i fear worse), humour about my post.about lay out and else i can say i know least and still if suggested i would try to implement... 

shubham chaturvedi
shubham chaturvedi
from kanpur
12 years ago

please let the above reply go with out review... Tongue out

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

You know what, your reply here is so tempting and interesting that I am a fan wothout even seeing your blog.Smile

You'll get the review by tomorrow

shubham chaturvedi
shubham chaturvedi
from kanpur
12 years ago

haha...thanks...hope to see your comments and review...one more suggestion..should i submit all my post so far on my blog at once on this portal???there are about 10 only?? or i should keep posting the new ones now...