Sridevi Nayak Karopady would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://my-spell.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 15

Please let me know how can I improve..

Sridevi Nayak Karopady
Sridevi Nayak Karopady
from Udupi
12 years ago

My blog is the mirror of my thoughts and I make sure I spell them and ink them on my blog. Would love to recieve constructive feedback! Thank you.. www.my-spell.blogspot.in

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: need more feedback
Replies 1 to 10 of 10

Hi Sridevi a.k.a Sridu,

Nice blog you have there. Good content too. Some points I'd like to point out :

1. The header could have been larger. I mean, it could have spread to the right end of the page.
  2. Instead of showing just your recent post, you could try showing at least 5-6 posts on your homepage. It'll make your blog more navigable and help your readers to stay on your blog for some more time.
  3. The widgets' placement is in a haphazard manner. It would be better if "About Me" was on the top, because of its higher preference over Facebook or BlogAdda.
  4. Your post Childhood Journal - 2 is a wonderful read!

Happy Blogging!

Regards.

Sridevi Nayak Karopady
from Udupi
12 years ago

Thank You so much, your suggestion are taken into considerations. Glad you liked my blog! :)

Sridevi Nayak Karopady
Sridevi Nayak Karopady
from Udupi
11 years ago

Can I get more reveiws for my blog? How do I get more comments on my blog. I want to know If my blog is worth reading.

Sathish
Sathish
from Chennai
11 years ago

I could see the passion you show towards the life and enthu in your writing.... I enjoyed throwly... Kudos... Just let your blog how u enjoy seeing it... it your space just be what u are.... 

to mention again, i loved your passion.

Sridevi Nayak Karopady
from Udupi
11 years ago

Thank you so much Sathish for your valuable feedback and taking time for going through my blog. Smile if possible keep reading and leave a feedback please

Sridevi Nayak Karopady
Sridevi Nayak Karopady
from Udupi
11 years ago

Any one interested to Review my blog? I would be happy if I could get a constructive feedback! thanks

Siddharth Gupta
Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Nice and interesting.. Liked the overall theme. LOVED it because it was so similar to my thoughts!

Happy Blogging!

Sridevi Nayak Karopady
from Udupi
11 years ago

Thank You siddharth! :) Same to you :)

Siddharth Gupta
Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
11 years ago

PS:Don't forget to review my blog :p

Sridevi Nayak Karopady
from Udupi
11 years ago

Sure I already saw your blog and Commented on one post :)

Nikhil Tamhankar
Nikhil Tamhankar
from Pune
11 years ago

Well, I don't think I am capable of judging your Awesome Blog, Sridu. Especially, the top banner part stating

'My Thoughts, My Ink, My Spell. " It touched my heart.

I wanted to share it but unable to. So, my only advice is to make your content shareable. Get a widget here.

Regards,

Nikhil Tamhankar

Owner, HowLog

Sridevi Nayak Karopady
Sridevi Nayak Karopady
from Udupi
11 years ago

Nkhil Thank you so much for such lovely comments! I have widget of facebook and twitter. Only google+ I haven't yet incorporated. Shall do it soon. Thanks once again.

Nikhil Tamhankar
Nikhil Tamhankar
from Pune
11 years ago

You are welcome

Sridevi Nayak Karopady
Sridevi Nayak Karopady
from Udupi
11 years ago

Hello. 

I am back to blogging after much hectic schedule. Kindly leave a feedback to boost my confidence. 

Thanks in advance!