Mridula would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

My Travel Blog, Your Feedback

Mridula
Mridula
from NCR
12 years ago

A travel blog that has been reduced to photos these days.

Replies 1 to 8 of 8
Mridula
Mridula
from NCR
12 years ago

Many thanks for the feedback. Knowing next to nothing about technology it is difficult for me to fiddle with layout and all but will try. Also I am new to Indiblogger so trying to find my feet here. :D

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

There is nothing to worry , about layout and widhts , just google it , go to your layout tab , adjust width and its done.

go to template , choose newer templates and it done.

Its very very easy , just try !!!!!!

Mridula
Mridula
from NCR
12 years ago

Ramakant thank you. Actually my bigger pieces now appear on gonomad.com not sure if I should post a link here. But I will try my luck. My bigger pieces are here-

http://www.gonomad.com/corp/mriduladwivedi.html

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Nice read. I, too, am quite new to this blog. Have to learn about templates, layout et alCry.

Rahul K
Rahul K
from Pune
10 years ago
You Got a fantastic blog... Just add more photographs ...of people and places. For example monuments, hotel where you stayed or restaurants where you have eaten... But overall you are excellent at what you are doing right now.. Cheers Rahul
Poorva gairola
Poorva gairola
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

Lovely! Traveling solo does really bring out the best in us. You get to more about yourself :)

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience!

Mridula
Mridula
from NCR
10 years ago

Easwar, Rahul and Poorva thank you. I did a about me post sometime back http://blogs.gonomad.com/traveltalesfromindia/2013/12/about-me.html

Dr. Gauri Kekre
Dr. Gauri Kekre
from Thane
10 years ago

Mridula, I loved your blog, it was a fantastic reading experience and with all the beautiful photographs it just took off to another level. However I would suggest increasing the layout width, all the empty space on the sides and the text only in a limited area n the center puts a little strain on the eye.

Please also post about the tips and guidance for women traveling or wanting to travel solo. That would be a big help :)

Regards,Gauri. 

Mridula
Mridula
from NCR
10 years ago

Thank you Dr. Gauri I am a complete dud with layout and all but I will try. I will try doing a post on solo traveling too.