Time to Change! - Stayfree contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Ladies & Gents, we have another contest - The Stayfree Time to Change! contest. Smile

Although this is a women's brand, everyone is invited to participate, and both men and women have an equal opportunity to win. Let us know if you have any questions, and we hope you like the topic!

Replies 1 to 20 of 152 Ascending
Nirati
Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I received my kindle. And I'm in love! Thank you SO much Stayfree&Indiblogger! :D 

Neha Kuduvalli
Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
11 years ago

I would like to thank Renie Ravin, IB and Stayfree for this fabulous watch which I received today. Simply loved it. Smile I will post a picture of it soon on my blog. 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Is it exotic? If so you can wear it on the exotic beach.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Prizes will be dispatched by thursday (28th), sorry for the delay everybody!

sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks for the update renie Smile

Tony Tharakan
Tony Tharakan
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Not yet. I've just posted another reminder via their Contact Us link. I don't mind the delay as long as there is some guarantee we'll get the prize eventually.

Funny Gypsy
Funny Gypsy
from India
11 years ago

Has any winner received their prizes yet?

Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I haven't .. 

Funny Gypsy
Funny Gypsy
from India
11 years ago

Hey Sweta, no I haven't yet... Frown ...was thinking of asking the organizers if we could know a tentative date?

sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

ok... I was also curious about that.

Let Us also know if you here anything from them.

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

Did any of the winner receive their prize?

How do I read the posts that were entered for this competition? Want to read all over time but can't find the "Stayfree" link anymore.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago
My heartiest love and warm regards to all the winners :*
sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

Stayfree and indiblogger organizing a blogger's meet in mumbai on 27th May.... But its only for woman bloggers.

Sorry boys!!Smile

Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

That sounds fun, exactly where should I look for the details? :S

Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I found it, thanks for sharing it over here! :) x

sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

My pleasure.... though it’s tough for me to attend this meet Frown

Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Oww. You stay in Bangalore only? :(

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

WoahSurprised. I want to goCry.

Common Sweta Jhi we will go togetherTongue outLaughing

sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

@Blahblaholic: yes I stay in Bangalore...

@Pooja: Plz don't call me sweta ji, it feels like very old Smile just sweta is good...

And about going for the meet I am very intrested, but have some personal commitments, so it looks tough. But I will try, if I can go it will be so much fun Smile

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulations to the winners as well as to all those who participated Smile

Nirati
Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank you IndiBlogger! :D Andd, the topic was actually interesting and there was so much that could've been written!

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

A rather meaningful tweet sent by Rajdeep Sardesai: 

Rajdeep Sardesai ‏ @sardesairajdeep

"What is about women and the UPSC? toppers this year too are women. Congrats Rukmini and Sheena!!"

Well, Rajdeep, women are sweeping away all prizes everywhere! :)

I was wondering if from the 379 posts entered for this competition someone would find me the one post that suggested the benefits of dealing with the government online. I've mentioned him in my next post and would like to put up the link as well. Just don't have the courage or time to go through all posts again to find that one link. I'd really appreciate your help and thanks in advance.

Neha Kuduvalli
Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
11 years ago

Thank you Indiblogger ans Stayfree for giving such a challenging topic to write about. It gave me a lot to think about because I'm more of a carefree writer and seldom write on serious issues.

Bullying always iriked me since even I was a victim back in one of my primary school years. I always expressed rage whenever I thought about it but other than that I couldn't do anything about it. But now since I got a chance to write and voice my opinion against it, it gave me a chance to clear my mind from the past. Never imagined that I would win something for this but I did and that's like a cherry on top Smile

And congradulations to all the other participants. Sweta Tiwary's post was very moving and she deserves the top win :) Also congrats to blahblaholic and sushma Harish, my top favourites. 

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago
Congratulations winners. Busy with my exams, so will check out winning entries next month. I felt great writing for the contest on the issue I felt needed a change. I think all the fuss made about me winning contests has brought me bad luck...not even consolation prize for me anymore. ;)😉
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Well, as they say... try, try, and try again.

Prize or no prize -- Envy or no envy -- fair or unfair -- the real fun is in writing well and writing more and writing consistently. :)

Just chill and keep the contests flooded with your entries!

Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago
Your post was so inspiring Farida ji :) And you do not need prizes to tell the world that yours is the winning post :)
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Congrats to all winners!

The winning entries took me all over women issues... there was discrimination, rape, abuse, lack of opportunities and a whole lot of WHYs splattered all across the entries. Mercifully a few entries did talk of CHANGE by going beyond the feminine-vision.

Nice to see the lovely women bloggers here walking away with all the prizes!

One of these days let us have a contest where everyone participates but all the prizes go to the teenage bloggers... wouldn't it be simply lovely to find them chattering excitedly about their victory? :)

Rahul
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I think a lot of entries mysteriously missed out.I liked a few particular ones.One by KMathur was good.She is an author and her mastery over the written medium shows.Yuva Revolution had a superb enrtry too.I mean I can go on and on about entries like these.But well....success and quality don't necessarily gurantee each other.:-)

Thanks Rahul, for that vote of confidence. It is the next best thing to winning.

Arvind, I agree. What I like about teenagers is that they are a curious mix of idealism and street smart. They make us "wiser" (er, okay then, "older") folk feel young at heart.

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners :)

Rahul
Rahul
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Is it just me or did someone else notice too that most of the winning entries are from the fairer gender?:-P LOL. Anyway,heartiest congratulations to the winners.

Bharathi
Bharathi
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Congratulations to All the winners :) 

LockSign in to reply to this thread