Ajay Prasad would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://tvmrising.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Request a Review of my Blog

Ajay Prasad
Ajay Prasad
from Trivandrum
14 years ago

Hi folks,

I have been authoring a blog called http://tvmrising.blogspot.com/  for the past three years or so. It deals mostly with developmental, social and political issues connected with Trivandrum, the capital of Kerala as well as with the State itself. While I am a management professional in my day job, I work with an eight year old NGO which works to promote developmental projects. The blog is another facet of my interest in this direction.

Trivandrum Rising is a pretty sober blog and tries to take an in-depth look at some of the key issues and projects in the developmental sphere in the Trivandrum region. I have tried to create a lot of original perspective on both frequently and not-so-frequently discussed topics.

The blog has managed to attract a small but interested audience and generate a fair amount of discussion. But it would be amazing to get feedback and suggestions from fellow Indibloggers on how to make Trivandrum Rising a better proposition.Request you to take some time out and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance. Take care and have a nice week ahead.

Cheers,

Ajay Smile

E: ajaypp@gmail.com

W: www.tribiz.in

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Ajay Prasad
Ajay Prasad
from Trivandrum
14 years ago

Thank you milady! Smile I will certainly try to be more frequent here.

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

You have very niche blog and I am sure you must be having a very dedicated following.

I found some of your posts very long. It would be good if you can break larger post into smaller two-three posts. People tend to loose conecntration while reading long posts.

Keep blogging.

Ajay Prasad
Ajay Prasad
from Trivandrum
14 years ago

Point taken, Sidhu. In fact, I have tried to break some of the longer posts in the past. The flip side is that there has sometimes been a gap in posting the second part. I will try and create the post in one go and post it in two parts.

Thanks, Khushi, for your support. Smile