Mayukh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://u-will-love-my-blog.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 41

Yep, looking for feedback on my blog!!!!

Mayukh
Mayukh
from Kolkata
12 years ago

My blog's pretty random.  I do not plan and write. I just start filling in whatever I feel like. A bit of me.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Mayukh

Welcome to IndiBlogger! Very intersting URL and the blog title, I must say, pretty random.. and v. interesting too Smile

Here are my first impressions for your babblings --

• Loved the poems. The words come out nicely, the flow v good and they leave an impact. I also love the fact that you spruce up your posts with apt pictures so that it maintains the mood of the reader.
  • In the latest post, there is some coding error being displayed in the content. Do take care of that --

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:"";.................

• Put an 'About Me' section in the sidebar. Your blog readers deserve to know something, if not much, of you at least.
  • Lastly, for a person like you who is a self confessed way-too-much-babbler, don’t you think the frequency of posting is a bit less? Try and increase the posting frequency, readers generally dont like waiting for long. :)

Overall, I think it is pretty neat blog and your blog URL sums up my opinion on it perfectly!

Cheers, Happy blabbering, scribbling… whatever! It’s all very good! Smile

~Arti

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Mayukh
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Well, i do think the blog url is a bit presumptuous. :P U just might not like what i have there.  But thank you for going through my stuff and providing this feedback. About the coding error, r u talking about that small white block that appears? I dunno anyhting about it or how to go about correcting it. N i did have an about me. dunno how that ran off. Have put it back... n about the frerquency, I never had anyone waiting technically, so never posted much. I keep writing stuff though here n there as an offline journal. But hardly post anythng.

Cheers! Thanks again! :)

I loved your blog title Cool

Like Arti said, I think you could post more articles in a month.

It would also be nice if you could divide your articles in to different categories... so that ppl who visit your blog can choose to read categories of their preference.

Other than these few pointers, I totally agree with your url. So keep BLABBERING...don't ever stop!!!

Mayukh
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Thank you for the feedback Sandra. :) Feels so damn exciting. People are reading my blog. wooohoo!!! :D  n i do have categories. Its on the right side of the blog.

Will keep wat u said in mind n not stop blabbering(wont have to try that hard not to anyway,comes naturally :P )