Swarnali would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://swarnalidreams.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

I would really appreciate if you could review my blog.

Swarnali
Swarnali
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Mine is a personal blog where I talk about films,book,music,books and many other random stuff that interest me. I would really appreciate if you could take the time to review my blog.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Puctuation errors
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

Let me try..

Look and Feel: Red. The red and that pick of the hand-rickshaw is so Calcutta. Not that I complain, its just that it makes me nostaligic. Smile There are 7 posts on your Homepage which makes it a bit long to scroll. Can you make it a bit shorter? Considered using the synopsis - read more style ? The popular posts and commets should not be at the footer as they are, thats what I feel.  Other than that, the look and feel is very good.

Language: Fluent. I read the review of the land of wilted rose and you have beautifully written this post. Overall, your language is easy to read and flows smoothly. Good job.

Quality of posts: Good. You bring variety, have beautiful photographs and overall, the quality is great. I liked going through your blog. 

Frequency: Very Good. You post often and thats a great thing.

Interaction: You reply to posts and interact freely with your visitors. Again a great thing. 

Overall: 8.5/10 .. you are doing a great job. Keep at it ! Smile

Swarnali
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Thank you so very much for pointing out evry detail. I changed a few stuff and gave the blog a new look,mind checking it once more if things are better now?? Tried to keep your suggestions in mind and kept only 4 posts on teh homepage.

Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

Much better. But since your blog has more text, I would suggest that you keep it 2 columned. That will help keeping the eyes focussed. The top photograph is a gem. 

Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

And yes, please do consider putting an About Me tab and FB widget as suggested below. 

Swarnali
from Kolkata
12 years ago

I put the two columned layout but it was turning to very longish and this new 3 clumned looks very cluttered :( Can you suggest something to make the thing look simpler...?? Like can you tell me how to add tabs below the header pic...I can't seem to figure it out.

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Sorry for the late reply. As you add new pages to Blogger, it automatically creates a menu. 

Swarnali
from Kolkata
11 years ago

thank you so much for replying...its never too late,am just glad you tried to help...I guess I already figured it out :D